Chianti and castle tour from Siena with wine and food tasting
- Visit two famous estates with tour of the wine cellar
- Tour of the most typical villages, abbeys and castles
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery
- Enjoy a tasting of wine and typical Tuscan products
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti and immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that you have always imagined. The beautiful ruby-red colour and the characteristic bouquet with scents of violet are the special features that reveal the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti. This wine results from the wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, and originates from the hilly area from which it draws its name.
You will go to the discovery of the breathtaking, uncontaminated landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries, presenting you a harmony of colours that can only be found in the hills of this region. The sounds, scents and flavours of this land will capture your senses through a unique experience that you will live, relish and comprehend by visiting ancient churches, medieval castles, and small villages where the rhythm of life remains unaltered over time.
The tour continues with a visit to a charming wine estate where you will take part in a guided tour of the wine cellars in order to gain insight into the various stages of wine production and in a tasting of the various wines that the winery produces, paired with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta, and salami.
During the tour you will see the characteristic fortress of Monteriggioni. There you will find some shops specialized in typical Tuscan products, as well as elegant cafés where you can stop and enjoy a coffee or a gelato. Subsequently, the tour includes a second tasting of olive oil and wine in another local winery.
- Pick-up service
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Drop-off service
- Children (0-2 years old): free of charge
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced price
From your accommodation in Siena
- The tour will be activated with minimum 2 passengers.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 2.00pm or 1.00pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by o...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...