Gardens by the Bay E-ticket
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016Step into the world's largest glass greenhouse featuring floral displays from different regionsGo up the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall
Step into the Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records. It has changing displays of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions. Meanwhile, the Cloud Forest is home to the world's tallest indoor waterfall. It is divided into various parts including the Lost World, Cloud Walk, the Cavern, Waterfall, View Crystal Mountain, Tree Top Walk, Earth Check, and +5 Degrees Secret Garden.
- Admission feeHelmet
- Personal expensesTransfer services
- Daily 09:00 - 21:00
- Final admission is at 20:30
- Not valid for special events. No outside food and beverages permitted. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay is subjected to Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. E-ticket and proof of identity required for entry.
- E-ticket and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only for the date/period indicated on the E-Ticket.
- Loss of E-ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest. E-tickets are not to be used for touting purposes.
- E-ticket obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so, are void.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resales or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Kindly refer to www.gardensbythebay.com.sg for Conservatories Closure Date or refer to the dates as per below.
CLOUD FOREST: 2018 - 15 JAN / 12 FEB / 05 MAR / 09 APR / 21 MAY / 18 JUN / 09 JUL / 27 AUG / 24 SEP / 29 OCT / 26 NOV / 17 DEC
FLOWER DOME: 2018 - 16 JAN / 13 FEB / 06 MAR / 10 APR / 22 MAY / 19 JUN / 10 JUL / 28 AUG / 25 SEP / 30 OCT / 27 NOV / 18 DEC
- For guests who wish to use the Double Conservatories E-ticket on a closure date, please note that there will be no refund or exchange.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment and program policies shall apply.
- Vouchers can be shown on mobile. Should you see a note on your voucher requiring you to print it out, kindly disregard as by default, the attraction accepts vouchers shown on mobile.
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass:
- Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
• Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...
An iconic way to explore the Singapore River is by hopping on a traditional Singaporean bumboat at C...