- Enjoy a scenic ride on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak to SentosaGet a bird's eye view of Singapore's top attractions such as Universal Studios Singapore and Siloso BeachLook out for the dolphins down below at Resorts World Sentosa's Adventure Cove
On the Sentosa Line, pass the jungle and sea that take you to dozens of attractions on the island. Choose to stop at the Merlion Station, Imbiah Lookout Station, or Siloso Point Station to enjoy sandy beaches and family-friendly attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Megazip Adventure Park, Skyline Luge Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, and S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Cable car feesHelmet
- Personal expenses
- Roundtrip cable car ride on Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network
- Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate scheduled maintenance work:
• Sentosa Line will be closed from 17 to 22 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 23 September 2018. Mount Faber Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
• Mount Faber Line will be closed from 23 to 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 01 October 2018. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 09:00 – 22:00 (last boarding at 21:30)
Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass operating hours:
- Daily 08:45 to 22:00 | Last boarding time is at 21:30.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Universal Studios Singapore® operating hours:
- 10:00 to 20:00 daily (except the following dates below)
- 10:00 to 19:00 on July 28, 2018 ( Friday)
- Park hours are subject to change, and may vary based on the time of year and day of week. Please check https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore/plan-your-visit for details on your chosen day of visit.
Please be informed of the change in operating hours:
Universal Studios Singapore®
- Every Friday and Saturday from 23 March to 25 August 2018: Opens from 10:00 to 22:00
Skyline Luge Sentosa Operating hours:
- 10:00 to 21:30 daily | Last ride is at 21:15.
Singapore7 Sightseeing offers you 7 lines, 63 stops, and 100 trips/day, making it the most comprehen...
Need a fuss-free arrangement for a family outing to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort from Singapore? With t...
Ride the fun TOPless HiPPO Bus and let our English-speaking guide show you the best of Singapore in ...
Catch the best views of Singapore on board the fun TOPless HiPPO Bus, and let our live expert guide ...
Come experience a luxurious sky-high dining experience in Singapore's very own Cable Cars, set again...
Trick Eye Museum Singapore is an internationally renowned optical art museum originating from Korea....