Stockholm Small Group Bike Tour
- See Stockholm as the locals do
- Visit famous landmarks such as Gamla stan and Kungsträdgården
- Bike around lesser-known areas of Stockholm
- Learn fascinating facts about the places that most inspire your guide
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
Discover the city’s most interesting places with the local insight of your very knowledgeable guide who will be full of enthusiasm and interesting stories! Meet your guide at a centrally located meeting point and get familiar with the biking rules of Stockholm. From there your guide will take you on a tour through the history, culture and everyday life of Stockholm.
On your way, you will discover all the must-sees such as Stockholm's Stadshus with its picturesque park and courtyard, Gamla Stan and its amazing views of the surrounding islands, Kungsträdgården which is one of the most popular parks among the locals, the exquisite buildings of Ostermalm and the vibrant Kungsholmen island, and get acquainted with Stockholm’s most significant places and learn about its legends and secrets.
In addition to the most important sights, your knowledgeable guide will make sure you experience some of the undiscovered treasures and hidden pearls Stockholm has to offer and learn more about the Swedish culture and everyday life in the capital.
- Relaxed and personalized guided tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bike tour including bike rental
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Helmets (to rent on the spot)
- Tickets to attractions
Scheelegatan 15, 112 28 Stockholm, Suède
Meet your guide at Cykelstallet & Servicedepån Gardefuhr, located in Scheelegatan 15.
- After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.
- Tour in English
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend to wear confortable clothes and shoes
Departure at 10am or 2pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...