Blue Mountains in Style
- Escape from the crowds and discover stunning views in the Blue Mountains
- Get up close to Australia’s native animals
- Enjoy the quaint mountain village of Leura with its many shops and galleries
- Stop at Scenic World to experience the great rides with your unlimited discovery pass
Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains in style, starting with an early morning interaction with Australia’s native animals. Get up close to a koala then have the opportunity to hand feed a kangaroo and see wombats, dingos and native birds. ù
A highlight of the day is a stop at Scenic World where you can enjoy a ride on the Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway, a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and get another perspective of the Three Sisters. Take a walk along the Rainforest boardwalk and immerse yourself in nature from the valley floor.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a charming café in the heart of the Blue Mountains surrounded by locals, then enjoy some free time discovering the unique mountain town of Leura with its quaint shops.
Relax as you return to Sydney on board a river cruise and take in the surrounding harbourside suburbs before arriving at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
- Scenic World rides (Unlimited Discovery Pass)
- Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Gourmet lunch
- Parramatta River Cruise with an included beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Experienced Diver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. Guests need to contact the AAT King reservations team at +61 2 9028 5183 no later than 24 hours before tour to confirm pick-up location and time.
- Bring a warm wind proof jacket in the cooler months- it can get a bit chilly in the Blue Mountains.
- You’ll have the chance to get up close to with some cuddly wildlife, so don’t forget your camera!
- Australian Senior Card Holders, Australian and New Zealand Pensioners & full time Australian Students can travel on concessional prices where applicable. Please have your card with you.
- Cancellation policy:
- 24 hours or more days' notice: no cancellation fees apply
- Within 24 hours' notice: 50% cancellation fees apply
- Day of departure: full cancellation fees apply
- Departing daily at 8.10am
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the cou...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural w...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...
The Sydney attraction combo pass allows you to access the most famous attractions in Sydney. You may...