Syracuse: 2-hour private guided tour
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Syracuse and its main monuments and historical buildings
- Explore the Ancient Greek ruins that rise out of lush citrus orchards, the cafe tables in the baroque piazzas, the medieval lanes leading to the sea
- Discover Syracuse fascinating history following the steps - and the words - of your expert guide
Throughout this 2-hour private guided tour of Syracuse you will enjoy the most important treasures of the city. You'll explore some of its most important and famous sites and admire the stunning signs of the Ancient Greece era all around you.
Maybe you don't know it, but this 2,700-year-old city played a key role in ancient times, when it was one of the major powers of the Mediterranean world. In the modern day, the city is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site along with the Necropolis of Pantalica. The walk through the city will pass by some of the most important monuments and unmissable spots, such as the Cathedral, the Fontana Aretusa and the elegant Baroque-style "palazzi". But there is going to be so much more to see! Oh, and make sure you don't miss the amazing view onto the Mediterranean blue sea.
You are strongly recommended to bring your camera with you during this tour. You won't regret it!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Food & drinks
- Entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Tempio di Apollo Largo XXV Luglio, Siracusa, Italia
The meeting point is just in front of the ruins of the Temple.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Every day at 10.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
The city of Ragusa is located in the Iblean mountains and, along with Ragusa, it is part of UNESCO H...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...
A quintessential Capri experience awaits on this full day trip. You'll see the real Capri on a guide...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...