Pastry class: Bread cake with Andrea Tortora
- Take a 60-minute pastry course with pastry chef Andrea Tortora
- Learn the techniques to make a bread cake
- At the end of the lesson you can take your “Cibo a Regola d’Arte” apron and the cake to bake at home
Andrea Tortora is the pastry chef at St. Hubertus Restaurant in San Cassiano (three Michelin stars) and a master of yeast and dough. During 'Cibo a Regola Arte', Andrea Tortora will deliver a 60-minute lecture in which you'll be able to watch him work on his latest creation: the bread cake.
Each participant will have their own place with the required utentils and ingredients, as well as a 'Cibo a Regola d’Arte' apron.
After the class, each participant will take their 'Cibo a Regola d’Arte' apron and their cake with them, so that they can bake it comfortably at home.
- Class attendance for one adult
- Pastry class in a dedicated location
- Ingredients for making the dessert
- 'Cibo a Regola d’Arte' apron
- Baking the dessert during the class
Treviso, location in the city to be defined
- The class will be held in Italian
Sunday June 3 at 2pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Da Romano’s Curse: save Cunizza from her Fate! This tour is perfect for active teens, adults and fam...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Can you make the best Tiramisu in the world?The sweetest culinary competition dedicated to non-profe...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...