Cooking lesson: tortelli with double ricotta with Riccardo Gaspari
- Take a 60-minute cooking class with chef Riccardo Gaspari of the SanBrite restaurant in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Learn how to make double ricotta tortelli
- At the end of the lesson you can take your Cibo a Regola d'Arte apron home and cook the tortelli you have made there
Riccardo Gaspari is the chef of the restaurant SanBrite in Cortina d'Ampezzo. He boasts substantial professional experience working with Massimo Bottura. His cooking reinterprets the traditional Alpine cuisine in a modern way.
At Cibo a Regola d'Arte, Riccardo Gaspari will give a 60-minute class where he will teach you how to make tortelli pasta with eggs and double ricotta. Each participant will have a cooking station at their disposal set up with the tools and ingredients needed for making the recipe, and the Cibo a Regola d’Arte kitchen apron.
At the end of the class, each participant can take their apron and cook the tortelli they've made comfortably at home.
- Participation in the course for an adult
- Cooking lesson in a dedicated workstation
- Raw materials for making tortelli
- Apron of Cibo a Regola d'Arte
- Pasta cooking during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The course is held in Italian only
Saturday, June 2nd at 12:00
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Can you make the best Tiramisu in the world?The sweetest culinary competition dedicated to non-profe...
A hospitable territory that, in addition to its unparalleled landscape, is known through its culinar...