Pastry lesson: a modern version of biscuits with basil, peach crumble and balsamic herbs with Cesare Battisti and Luca De Santi
- Take part in a 60-minute pastry course with chef Cesare Battisti and confectioner Luca De Santi
- Discover the techniques for making basil cookies and an apple crumble
- At the end of the lesson you can bring home both the 'Cibo a regola d’Arte' apron and the preparation knowledge to cook your pastry
Cesare Battisti is the chef of Ratanà Restaurant in Milan and Luca De Santi is his confectioner with experiences at Enoteca Pinchiorri in Florence (3 Michelin stars) and Peck Milano. At Cibo a Regola d’Arte they will hold a 60-minute lesson in which they will teach how to prepare basil biscuits and a modern version of peach crumble.
Each participant will have a dedicated space at their disposal with the tools and ingredients for preparing the recipes and a 'Cibo a Regola d’Arte' apron.
At the end of the lesson, participants can take their creation and cook the dishes at home.
- Course enrollment for one adult
- Pastry lesson in a dedicated space
- Ingredients for making the desserts
- 'Cibo a Regola d’Arte' apron
- Cooking of the desserts during the course
TREVISO, location in the city to be defined
- The course is held in Italian only
Saturday June 2nd at 2:00 pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...
What's better than a professional sommelier taking you on a fizzy-fuelled journey? Brut, Dry, Extra ...