- Take a food and wine tour to discover the Collio
- Visit Cividale and its Longobard Temple, a UNESCO site
- Enjoy a tasting of DOC wines at Castello di Spessa
To celebrate Barcolana 2018, take part in a tour to discover the beaty and flavors of Collio.
Visit Cividale, with the Tempietto Longobardo (Longobard Temple), a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Friuli Venezia Giulia, followed by a stop at the magnificent castle of Spessa with a visit to the historic wine cellar and wine tasting in the prestigious cellars of the castle.
- Transportation with private driver
- Guided visit to the Spessa Castle
- Guided tasting of DOC wines at the castle
- Visit to the Longobardo Temple (entrance included)
- Free time at Cividale
- Cividin travel assistance
- Gadget Barcolana
- Anything not listed in the 'included' section above
Piazza Oberdan, 34133 Trieste (TS), Italy
In front of the Palazzo della Regione
- A minimum of 10 participants is required
- Experience will end around 1.00pm
Friday 12 October at 9.30am
Attend the most visited regatta in the world on the magnificent Gulf of Trieste as a guest racer in ...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
La particolare posizione geografica lo rende il circuito di casa di molti piloti italiani e trovando...
Explore the largest and most visited cave in the Karst region of Trieste, at the Postumia Caves.Hop ...
Enjoy a guided tour of Ljubljana aboard a comfortable new bus. Explore the vibrant city located in t...
Depart from Trieste to explore Aquileia's UNESCO World Heritage site, a rich and flourishing city of...