Tickets for the Royal Musemus of Turin
- Visit the Royal Museums of Turin, one of the largest and most comprehensive museum complexes in Europe
- Enjoy a fascinating itinerary through history art and nature
- Explore the majestic museum complex and discover artifacts that date all the way to prehistory and up to modern age
The Royal Museums of Turin, located in the heart of the city, offer a fascinating itinerary through history, art and nature.
Their origin dates back to 1563 when Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia moved the capital of the duchy to Turin and started an immense urban transformation and an enrichment of the dynastic collections.
The complex is one of the largest and most comprehensive in Europe: Throughout its 55,000 square meters of exhibition space, over 3 km of museum walk and 7 hectares of gardens, every visitor can discover artifacts and testimonies that date all the way to prehistory and up to modern age. The museum complex combines the Royal Palace, the Royal Armoury, the Savoy Gallery, the Museum of Antiquities, the Royal Gardens, the Royal Library, the Chiablese Halls and the Chapel of the Holy Shroud, brought together in a single compendium in 2014.
- The ticket includes admission to the Appartamento dinastico on the first floor of the Royal Palace, to the Armory, the Chapel of the Sacred Shroud, the Sabauda Art Gallery and the Museum of Antiquities
- Eu citizen from 18 to 25 years of age
Free (with pre-sale fee):
- Children (0-18)
- Visitors with disabilities + an accompanying person
- The staff of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- Holders of the Abbonamento Musei di Torino, Piemonte Card or ICOM card
How to reach the Royal Museums.
- By tram or bus:
Bus stops n. 472 Castello in Piazza Castello, n. 423 Duomo-Polo Reale in Via XX Settembre, n. 204 XI Febbraio in Corso XI Febbraio.
- By train:
From Porta Nuova railway station (15 minutes walk) take Corso Vittorio Emanuele II and proceed on Via Roma, up to Piazza Castello. From Porta Susa railway station (20 minutes walk) take Via Cernaia and proceed on Via Pietro Micca up to Piazza Castello.
- By car:
From the highway exit, follow the road signs to the city centre. Please remember that the Royal Museums are located in a restricted traffic area where cars are not allowed to transit.
Royal Museums of Turin
- From the 16th of April to the 14th of July 2019 the Museums will also host the exhibition "Leonardo Da Vinci. Drawing The Future"
- In order to take advantage of the discount/free admission, you must present a valid identity document at the ticket office. Visitors who fail to meet this requirement will not be admitted to the site
- The price breakdown is as follows: Full price ticket €12 + €3 presale; Reduced ticket €2 + €2 presale; Free ticket (Special reduced) €0 + €2 presale
Timetables. Open from Tuesday to Sunday
From 09:00 to 7:00 pm Appartamento dinastico on the first floor of the Royal Palace, the Armory, the Chapel of the Sacred Shroud, the Sabauda Art Gallery, the Museum of Antiquities
From 08:30 am to 7:00 am Royal Gardens
From 10:00 am to 6:00 am Chiablese Palace
From 08:00 am to 7.00 am (Monday to Friday) and from 8:00 am to 2.00 pm (Saturday) Royal Library. The Royal Library is closed on Sundays but open on Mondays
Special Opening Days
Palazzo Reale and Armeria - Mondays, May 13rd ,20th, 27th
Palazzo Reale and Armeria - Mondays, June 3rd, 10th, 17th
Monday, June 24th
Palazzo Reale and Armeria – Tuesday, June 25th
The first Sunday of the month from January to March and from October to December
2nd of June
24th of June
Every Thursday from June 6th to October 17th, from 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
"La strada per Menfi e Tebe passa per Torino". Lo disse Champollion, archeologo ed egittologo che pe...
With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at h...
Visit the historic center of Turin while strolling through its majestic plazas: starting from Piazza...
By experiencing this tour you will be led through the “dark” side of the city. Turin has two souls: ...
Access the magnificent Egyptian Museum at night and discover the deep bond between Turin and ancient...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
The first floor consists in the Archeology of Cinema, followed by the Temple Hall and the Film Machi...
If you're looking for a single solution to discover and get to know Turin, jump onboard a hop-on hop...
Aperitour is a guided tour through the places of the aperitif tradition in Turin. Along this tour yo...
EatinTOur - the tour that takes you to discover and taste Turin at the same time - was born from the...