Fishing village day trip from Valencia with seaside dinner
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the hidden corners of Port Saplaya
Port Saplaya is a picturesque coastal village nearby Valencia city. It is known as "Valencia little Venice" by its original architecture and the channels network over the sea that define its unique urban planning. A peaceful and quiet place, ideal to enjoy their beaches and a varied entertainment and dining seaside area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
But was it always as we know it today? No! This area of the Valencian coast has long been a forgotten and marginalized territory.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Valencia to begin the adventure. During this, you’ll explore the hidden corners of Port Saplaya and the surrounding beaches while the guide tells you intriguing stories of pirates and smugglers, and you’ll discover the forbidden activities that were carried out in this area.
Then, you’ll delight in a typical Valencian dinner, in a restaurant with a waterfront terrace where you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the sea and the beach!
- Typical full menu dinner
- Expert guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- Pick-up from your hotel in Valencia. If the pick-up point is not a hotel, please indicate your pick-up point (including Valencia + 5km)
- Hotel pick-ups start approximately 30/60 minutes prior the departure time
- Groups Up to 30 people. Possibility of several simultaneous groups
- This tour will depart with a minimum per group. We’ll notify you in advance if the tour cannot be performed
- From May to October, saturdays at 7.00pm
la liga spain: Valencia - Real Madrid 03-04-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
la liga spain: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain Del...
Miss Deep´In vuelve a La3, esta vez con el díscolo Fat Gordon. Emidem pondrá la banda sonora en Club...
Con solo unos cuantos Eps, Sebastien Devaud aka Agoria se ha convertido en una promesa hecha realida...
No hay dos noches iguales, y menos tratándose de ROTO. Si quieres prender cada noche de sábado, súma...
Los chicos de Second lo están haciendo muy bien. Sold Out desde hace semanas en su concierto en Vale...