Hemisfèric, Science Museum and Oceanográfic combined tickets
- A reference point for interactive science
- The most important marine ecosystems
- The world’s most breathtaking projection spaces
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science Museum and the Oceanográfic with a unique combined ticket!
The Hemisferic sits in the middle of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and is built to represent a giant human eye. As well as being an amazing building surrounded by a 78,000 square-foot pond, it’s also one of the world’s most breathtaking projection spaces. The inner area includes the Carl Sagan Perimeter Ring, named in honour of the great American communicator.
- Príncipe Felipe Science Museum
A reference point for interactive science and one of the most visited destinations in the country, with over 30,7 million visitors since its inauguration in 2000! The museum is the great 21st-century science museum for getting to know in a didactic, interactive, and entertaining way everything to do with life, science, and technology. The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square metres of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters. Full interactivity is one of its special features.
This is the biggest aquarium of Europe. Situated inside the architectural complex vanguardista of the City of the Arts and Sciences. This place reproduces faithfully the most important marine ecosystems. The Oceanogràfic features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people! The pool of exhibition, with an area equivalent to two Olympic pools and a depth of 11 m surface, has the best conditions for studying and observing dolphins. Enjoy the demonstrations of intelligence of bottlenose dolphins through a surprising and educational exhibit, one of the largest dolphinariums in the world. Five pools, this facility can accommodate thirty dolphins.
- Combined ticket to Hemisfèric, Principe Felipe Science Museum and Oceanográfic
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
- Senior over 65 years old: reduced
- People with disabilities: reduced
Pont l'Assut de l'Or, 46013 València, Valencia, Іспанія
City of Arts and Sciences: Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013. Valencia, Spain
- Please note: It is mandatory to print the voucher
- Hemisfèric: for safety reasons, access to the auditorium is strictly prohibited once the screening has begun, not recommended for children under 4 years, programming subject to change
- Oceanográfic: all the towers of aquariums have elevator and/or ramp to facilitate the access to people of mobility reduced. The accesses and the bathrooms also are adapted
- You can visit all three attractions in one, two or three consecutive days. You can't visit the same attraction more than once. You can visit the Hemisfèric, the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum and the Oceanographic on different dates, but at least one of the three places you will have to visit on the date selected at the time of your purchase. On that day, when you exchange your voucher at the ticket office of the attraction you decided to visit first, you will have to indicate the date on which you wish to visit the other attractions
Oceanográfic Opening Hours:
- Daily, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
Principe Felipe Science Museum Opening Hours:
- Low season: From 7 January to 17 March & From 13 October to 22 December: Monday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm / Friday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Medium season: From 18 March to 30 June, from 19 September to 12 October and from 5 to 11 December: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- High season: From 1 July to 18 September: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
Hemisfèric Opening Hours:
- Daily at 11.00am,12.00pm, 1.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm, 8.00pm
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
The Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía designed by Santiago Calatrava, houses one of the most important a...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
Leaving directly from the tour office in Ruzafa, your tour guide will lead you on an excellent ride ...
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature...
Live the experience to cook an authentic paella and to prepare a refreshing sangria in a typical far...
Many visitors know Valencia as the city of sun and paella. But the city have many other culinary spe...