- Explore the Austrian capital under a new perspective
- A local guide brings you to top places and shows you how the Polaroid works
- Photo-visit Vienna and its Unesco heritage in a small group
Many people know Vienna but only few have seen it under this new perspective. If you are tired of traditional sightseeing, get creative with a vintage Polaroid camera in your hands. Capture the unforgettable moments and frame your stay in a truly unique way.
You'll see the historic Vienna from a new angle! The emperor's winter palace, a pink bunny, coffee houses with tuxedo wearing waiters, horse carriages with grumpy drivers and fabulous fountains are just a few things that might surprise you about Austria's capital. Take home a one of a kind souvenir from your trip: a "slide" of memory that you can show your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or ...fridge.
A local guide will show you how to use the Polaroid, bring you to visit memorable places and answer your questions about Vienna. It's not an official guide and expert in history, it's just a local that knows the city well, so he or she can also recommend places to eat, give tips on what else to see and where to go. The tour is in English.
You will see:
- The Karlskirche (St. Charles' Church)
- The Otto Wagner-Pavillon
- The Staatsoper (State Opera)
- The Café Sacher
- The Albertina
- The Burggarten
- The Hofburg and Heldenplatz (Imperial Palace)
- The Volksgarten
- The Parliament
- The Rathaus (City Hall)
- The Mölkersteig
- The Votivkirche (Votiv Church)
- Exclusive booklet on Vienna
- Free partner app: Tales & Tours
- English speaking photo guide
- Introduction to instant photography
- Rental of a vintage Polaroid camera
- One pack of Polaroid Originals instant film (8 pictures) worth 19 EUR
- Gratuities (optional)
Karlskirche, Karlsplatz 10, 1040 Vienna, Austria
We meet in front of St. Charles' Church (Karlskirche). This is where you'll meet your guide (that has a Polaroid camera around his or her neck).
- The rental of a vintage Polaroid camera is included in the tour price
- For those who don't know to use it, your guide will show you how it works (no prior photography knowledge is required)
- 1 pack of film is included
- Our groups are small and there is no minimum group size
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday:
- In March, April, May, September, October: at 10am
- In June, July, August: at 9.30am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday:
- In October: at 1.30pm
- In March and April: at 2pm
- In September at 2.30pm
- In May: at 3pm
- In June, July, August: at 3.30pm
O Vienna City Card será seu passaporte pessoal para mais de 210 descontos em museus, atrações popula...
Para aqueles que nunca estiveram em Viena e especialmente para aqueles que pensam que já conhecem a ...
Descubra um mundo de aventura único sobre a história de Viena em abóbadas históricas diretamente no ...
Aproveite o concerto de música clássica da renomada Orquestra Vienna do Palácio de Schoenbrunn, no t...
Desfrute de um passeio pela cidade ao longo da famosa Ringstrasse, veja as atrações turísticas mais ...
Com entrada gratuita em mais de 60 atrações principais em Viena, é impossível não economizar dinheir...
Visite a magnífica residência de verão da família imperial! Um site classificado pelo Patrimônio Mun...
Este passeio é uma obrigação absoluta para a história e os amantes de Viena! O passeio a pé irá inic...
Este pacote dá-lhe a oportunidade de experimentar o Danúbio durante um cruzeiro no rio, seguido de u...
Entrada gratuita para mais de 60 atrações principais em Viena, é realmente a melhor maneira de econo...