Schönbrunn Palace: tour with audioguide, dinner and concert
- Visit the famous Schönbrunn Palace with an audioguide tour
- Have an elegant dinner in a luxurious restaurant
- Enjoy a concert with finest music of Mozart and Strauss
Enjoy the concert of classical music by the renowned Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna at the fully renovated Palace Orangery where Mozart himself performed in 1786. To get the full taste of Vienna, you will start your evening with a tour of the palace with audioguide and a dinner served in a luxurious restaurant. It will most certainly be the highlight of your trip to Vienna!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambience, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. Enjoy fascinating Viennese music at a concert in the Orangery (beginning at 8:30pm).
Empress Maria Theresa appreciated the unique atmosphere of Schoenbrunn Palace and made it her summer residence. Take a tour of the glamorous and private rooms of the emperors accompanied by an audio guide! You are free to choose the time of the visit as long as you take it within the palace's official opening hours.
Your tour includes a delicious dinner at 6:30pm. The Café-Restaurant Residenz is located in the former Palace kitchen. It's in the so-called Ehrenhof (“Court of Honor”), adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. This is where an elegant three-course dinner awaits you. Enjoy a delicious treat of seasonal delicacies of outstanding Viennese cuisine while soaking the historical ambience of this beautiful venue.
- 1-hour tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace with audioguide (at daytime during the opening hours)
- 3-course dinner at the Café Restaurant Residenz (beginning 6:30pm)
- Entrance to the concert at the Orangery (beginning 8:30pm)
- Cloakroom fee
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right accriss the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file
- Audioguide on the tour of the Schönbrunn Palace is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present
- Audioguide tour is available in the Schoenbrunn Palace within the following hours:
- April – June: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- July – August: 8.30 AM - 5.00 PM
- September – October: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- November – March: 8.30 AM – 3:30 PM
- The dinner starts at the Café-Restaurant Residenz at 6:30 PM. Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM. Concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends at approx.10:15 PM
The red Vienna City Card will be your personal passport to over 210 discounts at museums, popular at...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
Many people know Vienna but only few have seen it under this new perspective. If you are tired of tr...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been pr...
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...
You are looking for a genuine local cultural activity that offers fun and interactivity and that you...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
This tour is an absolute must for history and Vienna lovers! The walking tour will initially take yo...
See the sights of Salzburg on a full-day tour from Vienna. You'll travel in small group of no more t...