Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with optional Haus der Musik
- Explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart that has been preserved
- Visit the place where he composed “The Marriage of the Figaro” and more music than anywhere else
- Enjoy the atmosphere of "live" history with audioguides available also for children
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been preserved, where he composed more music than anywhere else! Around this flat, a comprehensive presentation of the times in which Mozart lived and of his most important works awaits Mozart fans, young and old, from all over the world. The exhibition is focused on the great composer’s Vienna years, which represent the peak of his creative achievement.
In addition to the permanent exhibition, a special exhibition also takes place in Mozarthaus Vienna, which changes each year and is included in the price of admission. The special exhibition 2018 (February 16th 2018 – January 2019) is curated by the Music Collection of the Austrian National Library at Mozarthaus Vienna and will be titeled with “Mozart’s path to immortality. The genius and his legacy"
In the museum shop, you’ll find a diverse range of products on the theme of Mozart. As well as souvenirs and gifts, it also offers a comprehensive selection of DVDs and CDs – many of them recorded in the Mozarthaus Vienna’s own event room! On the ground floor, a self-service café with hot and cold drinks as well as snacks is at visitors’ disposal. The Mozarthaus Vienna is wheelchair accessible.
- Entrance to Mozarthaus Vienna (permanent and temporary exhibitions)
- Only if choosen, also entrance to Haus der Musik
- Entrance to Haus der Musik, if not choosen
- Food and drinks
- Families with up to 3 children
Domgasse 5, 1010 Wien, Austria
- Mozarthaus Vienna is located in Domgasse 5, Vienna (closed to St. Stephen's Cathedral)
- The Haus der Musik lies between St. Stephen´s Cathedral and State Opera, next to the University of Music and Applied Arts. The main entrance is on Seilerstätte
- Mozarthaus Vienna is barrier-free
- Please note: there are no parking spaces available
- Audioguides for adults and children are included in the price
- Adult audioguide languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Slovakian, Korean
- Children audioguide languages: German, English, Italian, French, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech
- Mozarthaus Vienna: every day from 10.00am - 7.00pm (last admission at 6.30pm)
- Haus der Musik: every day from 10:00am - 10:00pm (last admission at 9.30pm)
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...