Washington, D.C. unveiled tour
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments from a local guide
- Feel like royalty in all-electric Red Roadsters
- Learn the stories behind the Smithsonian Museums and the monuments
Skip the crowded sidewalks and enjoy a ride on an all-electric Red Roadsters for an exhilarating tour around the nation's capital. Make your way through the Smithsonian area, as your guide discusses the best exhibits in each museum. Make sure you bring a notebook because you’ll want to take notes for later! Afterwards, breeze past the Washington Monument, Holocaust Museum and Bureau of Engraving and Printing on your way to the beautiful Tidal Basin. Learn about the history of this aquatic oasis, as well as the Jefferson Memorial.
You’ll also have the opportunity to hop out and explore on your own at both the FDR and MLK Memorials. At both locations you’ll head out on foot with tips and insider information from your guide. Cruise along the scenic Potomac River with views of Arlington Cemetery before seeing the World War I and World War II Memorials. Your journey continues through American history with a drive past the iconic White House and a stroll past Capitol Hill.
*Red Roadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding, they’re the perfect way to sight-see in the rain or wind. Vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation on all-electric vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for guide
- Children under 4: free
- Children 4-11: reduced
- Your booking is confirmed once you receive your voucher
- Tour provider will not accept changes on the same day of the tour
- Tours run rain or shine year-round unless weather poses dangerous conditions. In case of cancellation due to extreme weather, all guests will be contacted
- Dress appropriately for season and weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser. Please inform tour provider if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
- Daily at 10.00am, 10.30am and 2.00pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Seg...
There is no other tour that will bring you to more of Washington, D.C.'s top sights than this one. T...
Taking a tour of the National Mall at sunset is fascinating on its own, but on an e-Bike tour, you'l...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...