Washington DC Explorer Pass + Downloadable Guidebook
- Save up to 35% on top Washington DC attractions
- Enjoy 3, 4 or 5 attractions and tours of your choice from over 10 options
- Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home
- Download the informative guidebook to help plan your trip
Get admission to 3, 4 or 5 attractions and tours of your choice with the Washington DC Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 10 participating attractions and tours. Want to visit the National Geographic Museum or see famous Monuments on a cruise? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Washington DC Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Washington, DC.
(subject to change)
- Big Bus DC Panoramic Night Tour
- Bike and Roll DC Bike Rentals
- George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Washington DC: 1-Day Classic Patriot Tour
- International Spy Museum
- Madame Tussauds DC
- National Building Museum
- National Geographic Museum
- Round Trip Mount Vernon Cruise
- The Capital Wheel
- Washington Monuments Cruise by Potomac Riverboat Company
- Washington Nationals Ballpark Tour
- Washington Walks Walking Tours
- Washington National Cathedral
- Smithsonian American Art Adventure Tour
- Museum of American History Through Music Tour
- Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens
6306 31st St N, Arlington, VA 22207, USA
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase. Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Monuments, memorials, museums, picturesque scenery and magnificent architecture are abundant in Wash...
Ready to take on the busiest area in DC? Skip the crowded sidewalks and slide into our all-electric ...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...