- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup included
- Visit Bolton Castle and the home of Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese
Explore the stunning scenery of the Yorkshire Dales National Park on your own private small-group day trip from York, visiting Bolton Castle, Aysgarth Falls, Askrigg, Arncliffe, Pateley Bridge and the traditional Dales Market Town of Hawes, where you will have the opportunity to visit the award winning Wensleydale Creamery, the home of Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese.Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this private mini-coach tour, for any group size up to a maximum of 15.
Starting in the morning from York, this private guided day trip takes you to the stunning landscape of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, including Wensleydale, Littondale and Nidderdale. The tour departs at 9am from any location in York of your choice and heads off for the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The first stop is at Wensleydale’s most famous landmark, the 14th century Bolton Castle which once housed Mary Queen of Scots, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy and photograph the magnificent views over Wensleydale. You will then make the short journey to Aysgarth before following the scenic route to Hawes, passing through the traditional Dales village of Askrig
After Hawes you will head into the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park for some photo stops as you pass through the picturesque traditional Dales villages along the meandering route of the River Wharfe. The final stop is in the charming little town of Pateley Bridge before heading back to York.
- Private tour just for your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned mini-coach
- Driver/guide provides live commentary
- Regular photo/refreshment/toilet stops
- Train fares for North Yorkshire Moors Railway option
- Entrance fees to other optional attractions
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years. Children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some visitor attractions, including the NY Moors Railway, close between November - March. During this period, the optional train ride is not available and, if weather/road conditions are adverse, the tour may have to follow a different route/itinerary
Durante questo tour di un'intera giornata nello Yorkshire Dales viaggerete a bordo di un pullman pri...
Ambientato negli anni '60, Heartbeat si è rivelato un successo con il pubblico di tutto il mondo per...
Spunta il Bronte Country e il Parco nazionale degli Yorkshire Dales e le attrazioni circostanti con ...
Scopri l'aspra bellezza del nord dell'Inghilterra rurale in questo viaggio di 8 ore a North York Moo...
Questa gita di un giorno privata da York offre l'opportunità di esplorare Bronte Country e il Parco ...
Trascorri una giornata da York nel tuo tour privato per esplorare il Parco Nazionale di North York M...