Your tour will start off with a trip to Qasr Al Watan, an incredible, new and unique landmark located in the heart of Abu Dhabi. A palace glistening with knowledge, offering the world a first-of-its-kind insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates and its vision of the future. The palace offers you a unique opportunity to marvel at majestic hallways that is sure to leave you with a meaningful experience. Qasr Al Hosn is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790s, the commanding structure overlooks the coastal trade routes and protected what was once the growing settlement that was Abu Dhabi.
Tour of the Presidential Palace and Qasr Al Hosn
- Discover Abu Dhabi's heritage and history
- Immerse yourself in beautiful Islamic architecture
- Explore Arabic culture
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English guide
- Entrance fees
Any hotel in downtown Abu Dhabi - supplement for YAS island pick up 15$ per person
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Ladies visiting holy sites are required to cover their head with a scarf and must not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered (Abayas are available for purchase for AED 45.00 )
- Men visiting holy sites should wear long trousers
- Live guide in English and audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portugues, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean
- Daily except Friday
- Pick-up at 3.00 pm