Qasr Al Sultan evening desert experience in Dubai
- Treat yourself to a traditional and cultural desert dining experience
- Children will be entertained with kid’s activities, reading room and playground
- Enjoy Arabian hospitality and cultural live entertainment program
Qasr Al Sultan Boutique Hotel is a destination, combining luxury, nature and culture in a way that creates a unique and authentic Arabian hospitality experience for residents and visitors to Dubai.
The bustling food bazaar serving a variety of Middle Eastern cuisines; the live cultural performances, and the heritage encounters, are complimenting the charming atmosphere at the palatial hotel suites.
- Unique food Bazaar
- Lavish dinner menu from Middle East and GCC regions
- Live cooking stations, wood-fired ovens and bread ovens
- Still water and Arabic coffee
- Selection of coffee and tea
- Live entertainment program
- Visit heritage souq at the entrance
- Playground for children with a range of activities
- Fresh juices and soft drinks
- Henna painting
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qasr Al Sultan can be found at Jebel Ali Village, Dubai near Dubai Parks & Resorts and Outlet Village.
- Dress code: smart casual
- Operates Tuesday-Sunday: 7.00pm-12.00am
Atlantis Aquaventure es uno de los parques acuáticos más grandes de Medio Oriente y se encuentra den...
Safari del desierto es una de las principales atracciones del turismo de Dubai. Tienes la oportunida...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...