Private skip-the-line Alhambra tour from Malaga and surrounding area
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Alhambra
- Learn about the vast complex from an expert historian
- Enjoy comfortable transfers from Malaga
Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain on this six-hour private tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Join an official guide through the Islamic palaces and visit the stunning summer palace and gardens of the Generalife.
Learn about the history of Granada with your expert historian guide who will lead you around the vast complex, dating back more than 600 years.
After pickup from your hotel, you will be driven to the Alhambra (about 1.5 hours) with your official tour guide. See Nasrid Palace where you will enjoy the Mexuar, Comares and Lions courtyard; Alcazaba - the Military Fortification; and Generalife the recreational Palace and Gardens. After the 2.5-hour tour, you can enjoy an hour on your own exploring outside or inside Alhambra where you can visit shops, restaurants and museums. You will then be driven back to your hotel.
- Private tour with a professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following cities: Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella, Torremolinos, and Benalmadena
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with driver
- Transport by air-conditioned coach if option of groups from 9 persons selected
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Malaga for pick-up.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking
- Pickup is also available from the following cities: Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella, Torremolinos, and Benalmadena
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Due to the great demand of tickets and to the restriction of the number of visitors per day, we recommend you to book at least one month in advance
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, and Generalife Gardens is included
- Once the tour is confirmed, the local tour operator will send you the appointment time as soon as possible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
A bela cidade de Málaga está localizada no extremo oeste do Saea Mediterrâneo e no sul da Península ...
Visite a Nigerian Women Association e veja a bela cidade de Málaga a partir de uma perspectiva única...
Não perca esta experiência gastronômica exclusiva, que combina uma excursão de mercado cheia de dive...
Participe deste passeio para uma experiência autêntica, onde você aprenderá sobre as tradições e cos...
Málaga tem mais museus do que qualquer outra cidade da Andaluzia, e um dos mais notáveis é definitiv...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...