Dog sledding with Golden Circle tour
- Enjoy of a husky ride and feel the energy of being pulled by sled dogs
- Experience the natural wonders of the Golden Circle
- See the geothermal area, waterfalls and Thingvellir National Park
Experience an exciting 45-minute husky ride, meet the dogs, and listen to stories from the trail. Half way during the tour there will be a photo break. Our dogs are super friendly and love to be stroked.
Once you finish you husky adventure, you will be taken around the Golden Circle. It is definitely one of the most popular wonders that Iceland has to offer. Stopping by to see Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss waterfall and Þingvellir/Thingvellir National Park. Meanwhile your guide will let you know everything he knows about Iceland and the places you have visited. After the tour you will be taken back to your residence.
- 45-minute guided dog ride
- Photo break
- Extra clothing if needed
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Tour of the Golden Circle
- Transfer from and to Reykjavík
- Children ages 6-11: reduced
The exact location can change because the tour operator always wants to offer the best conditions for the dogs. After the booking confirmation, you will get access to a page where you can find the exact location of your tour. Please find further instructions in your voucher and confirmation email. The location is always 30-minutes to 1-hour drive away from Reykjavik.
- Participants must be at least 6 of age
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Max 95kg per person and BMI below 30
- Minors (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended clothing and equipment: Waterproof shoes and warm socks, base and mid layer clothing, waterproof and warm coat, hat and gloves, sunglasses and camera – for those indescribable moments
- You will be picked up from one of the pick-up points listed here. Please be there on time
- Tour runs on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Starting time is 10.00am
- Pick-up starts two hours before the tour starting time
¿Alguna vez has querido ver una de esas asombrosas luces de baile en el cielo, la famosa Aurora Bore...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
Este recorrido por Landmannalaugar lo llevará hasta Landmannalaugar, a menudo denominado "La Perla d...
La exposición está integrada en uno de los seis tanques de agua caliente que forman Perlan y comienz...
El servicio de enlace con el aeropuerto Flybus lo lleva desde el aeropuerto internacional de Keflavi...
El servicio de enlace con el aeropuerto Flybus lo lleva desde su hotel al aeropuerto internacional d...