Shore excursion: half-day panoramic tour of Tallinn
- Discover technological Tallinn, a former Soviet city which has today become the Silicon Valley of the Baltic
- Discover the city's neighborhoods, from the Old Town to Kadriorg, Pirita and Kalamaja
This tour takes us into the heart of Tallinn to see the city's main attractions: cobbled streets, merchants' houses, Gothic spiers and half-hidden courtyards which will take you back to a time when Tallinn was a rich Hanseatic city.
Explore the Old Town (Toompea), which is divided into Upper Town and Lower Town, a perfectly preserved medieval jewel listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. You'll find out that the Baltic capital has two souls: one that preserves its Soviet past and one that looks towards the future, visible in the imposing skyscrapers and the accessibility of technology, such as the wi-fi connections available almost everywhere.
After our walking tour we'll take a coach and visit other typical Tallinn districts. Kadriorg is one of the most picturesque and elegant areas in the city; this is the place where the Russian Tsar Peter the Great built his summer residence, a magnificent baroque palace that today houses the Estonian Art Museum. The palace is surrounded by a hundred-hectare park which houses the Kumu Art Museum. Even the park is covered by the city's wi-fi network.
We will also see Pirita, with its stunning views of the marina and the ruins of the convent of St. Brigida. And Kalamaja, once the city's main fishing port and now a charming bohemian area where we will find typical wooden houses, small cafes, restaurants and several modern museums.
Why should cruise travellers choose Musement tours?
- Because we always provide a multilingual guide (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group tour offers an entirely different experience as compared to large groups
- Because ours is a real Tour (with a capital T)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
No reductions available
- Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- In order to avoid excessive crowds at some points and depending to the closing days of visited attractions, the order of visited locations may vary
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund.
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Après un triomphe à Paris l'an dernier, Masha et Michka sont de retour sur scène en 2019 ! Une nouve...
Alexis Valet vibraphone, Viktor Nyberg cbasse, Tom Peyron batterie Vous ne trouverez que très peu d’...
Lilian Mille trompette + Guest Le trompettiste Lilian Mille fera sûrement parler de lui. Un son pur,...
Parler, disserter, digresser sur la langue. Parler de l’histoire du français, de sa fabrication sièc...
Des toboggans en spirale, des glissades à vous donner des frissons, des rires sans fin et beaucoup d...
La capitale estonienne au bord de la mer Baltique est un must! Les trois lignes de bus à arrêts mult...