Small-group full-day trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague
- Cruise Rotterdam harbor to see a mix of cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
- Explore the government buildings of the Binnenhof in The Hague
- Small group tour of maximum 8 persons
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to Rotterdam in about 90 minutes. Rotterdam is the second largest city in the Netherlands and quite famous for its commercial harbor. You’ll stop at Spido and take a 75-minute boat tour, the best way to view one of one of the world’s largest ports. See Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, cutting-edge architecture, harbors, shipyards, and docks.
Next stop is the picturesque city of Delft, birth and final resting place of Dutch master Johannes Vermeer. Known as the Princes’ city, it is also where countless members of the Dutch royal family have moved, married, and been buried for centuries. Visit Delft’s canal-streaked historic town center, packed with awe-inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church, and the town hall. While there, you will visit De Delftse Pauw, a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century.
Next city is The Hague. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (featuring work by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Warhol, among others), and the Binnenhof (the dutch parliament).
- Small-group tour
- Professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by luxurious minivan
- Free WiFi
- Harbour cruise in Rotterdam
- Visit to Delft Blue Pottery
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
From 22 March until 4 November you can join the tour at the following pick-up point:
- 9.00am: Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side
From 5 November until 21 March you can:
- Take advantage of the hotel pick-up. If your hotel is situated in Amsterdam. Please provide details at time of booking. Otherwise, the meeting point will be the Heineken Experience (Stadhouderskade 78)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Starting time: 9.00am
Se le alte temperature vi fanno sentire come un pesce fuor d’acqua e il freddo non vi spaventa, l’Xt...
Fuggi dal trambusto di Amsterdam con una visita guidata di mezza giornata nella campagna olandese a ...
Goditi un affascinante tour a piedi nella città di Amsterdam e scopri il suo unico ed eccitante lato...
Approfitta di una speciale offerta per visitare Amsterdam che abbina un biglietto valido 24 ore per ...
Durante il tour a piedi di Amsterdam, la guida locale esperta ti condurrà attraverso le zone più fam...
Passando attraverso il tipico paesaggio olandese guiderete in circa un'ora e mezza per la Venezia ol...