Day tour of Tallinn from Helsinki
- Un buon affare - vedi più con meno
- Porta l'intera famiglia - tutti ameranno la cosa
- Prima volta? È l'occasione perfetta per conoscere la zona al meglio
- Scopri di più sulla cultura locale
The Old Town of Tallinn is so charming and medieval that you will feel as if you have stepped back in time – to an age of cobblestone alleyways, colourful architecture and a labyrinth of small boutique stores selling everything from antiques to kitsch souvenirs.
Enjoy a cruise across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia by comfortable ferry. On the ferry you can relax in a range of cafés, restaurants and bars.
Upon arrival, your guide will greet you at Tallinn harbour. During the city tour you will see the main city square and the Tallinn town Hall, houses of guilds from Middle Ages, towers, Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral and Kadriog Park, Toompea Castle and much more. Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on the Baltic Sea, retains its walled, cobble stoned Old Town, home to cafes and shops, as well as Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century defensive tower. The Old Town, dating back to the 15th century, is Estonia’s only UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Tour a piedi con guida
- Trasporto in pullman con aria condizionata
- Servizio navetta da aree designate
- Trasporto andata e ritorno
- Cibo e drink
- Spese d'ingresso
- Mance (facoltative)
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
You will be picked up from one of the designated pick-up points in Helsinki city center. After the booking confirmation, please contact your local tour provider. Contact details are provided on your voucher.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick-up starts at 7.40am
- Timetable of the Day:
- 8.00am: Pick-up from your hotel in Helsinki city center
- 9.00am: Ferry departure from harbor
- 11.15am: Arrival to Tallinn port
- 11.15am-5.30pm: 3-hour guided Tallinn city tour and 3 hours free time
- 5.30pm: Transfer to the ferry terminal
- 6.30pm: Ferry departs from Tallinn
- 9.00pm: Arrival to Helsinki and return to designated drop-off points
- Note: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, the tour can start at 8.30am and finish at 9.30pm
Durante il giro panoramico in bus della città di Helsinki potrai scoprire le migliori attrazioni del...
Con la Helsinki Card potrai godere di una serie di vantaggi che ti aiuteranno a scoprire e vivere He...
The tour begins after you are picked up from harbor. Your guide will tell you about Helsinki and its...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
This tour is designated for passengers who have transit flights in Helsinki Airport. Explore the cit...