Windsor Castle half day tour from London
- Explore Windsor Castle during this morning tour
- Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
- Admire the beautiful town of Windsor
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your ticket allows entrance to the castle, so you can see for yourself the splendour of St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
- All-access ticket to Windor Castle (including State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House)
- Round-trip transportation in luxury bus from London
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
Londra SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Please arrive for check-in at 7.30am
L’Hampton Court Palace, che si trova nel quartiere londinese di Richmond upon Thames, è uno dei pala...
Durante il tour a piedi gratuito della Londra reale, la tua guida esperta del luogo ti farà conoscer...
Scopri cosa serve per diventare l'agente segreto più famoso del mondo, mentre ti portiamo in un viag...
Premier League di Barclays: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, Londra, Regno Unito ...
Premier League di Barclays: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colo...
Amidst the light of flickering torches, let the minstrels, troupers and strolling players be amongst...