Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Enjoy an all-access behind the scenes experience at Madison Square Garden
- Hear about the venue's illustrious guests
- Learn about some of the greatest moments in Knicks and Rangers history
- See Elton John's autographed setlist and much more
On this behind-the-scenes tour of Madison Square Garden, you’ll learn about iconic moments that have made sports and entertainment history. See Elton John’s autographed set list, view the liturgy book for the Papal Mass of Pope Francis, learn about the most famous play in Knicks history, get a close up of Dave Matthews’ guitar and so much more.
- Guided tour
- Audioguide in Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, German and Italian
- Child 5-11 years old
- Seniors over 62 years old
- Students and veterans
- Infants under 5 years old - free
Madison Square Garden, 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001
Between 7th Avenue between W. 31st and W. 33rd Streets
- This tour is in English
- Follow along guides are available in Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, German and Italian
- Tours are subject to availability depending on events taking place in the arena
- During Peak Seasons (April-August), please arrive at Madison Square Garden by 10am the day of your scheduled tour to reserve a time as tours will sell out quickly. While we do our best to accommodate all guests, tours are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Every half hour between 9.30am - 3.00pm
- 12.15pm - 3.00pm on Knicks days
Visita la parte più turistica di Manhattan in questo tour di 6 ore a bordo di un bus a due piani. La...
Broadway's Come From Away è il miglior vincitore musicale in tutto il Nord America! Questo Pick del ...
Una volta su questa isola di Broadway è stata nominata per 8 Tony Awards, tra cui il Best Musical Re...
Pretty Woman ha reinventato un genere, ha spazzato via il mondo e ha fatto credere milioni di person...
La prima e unica produzione teatrale high-tech, interattiva, artistica e scientifica, il Gazillion B...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...