COOKING CLASS (morning)
- It's a hands-on lesson, you don't just watch a chef do all the workThe setting is our private historical home in the Chianti countryside on the hills over Florence
2019 NEW VERSION of our morning cooking class: we have created a "paperback" version of our classic Cooking Class, and priced it accordingly:
now, being on a budget doesn't mean you have to give up the Tuscan experience.
We are happy to offer an affordable hands-on, healthy and fun experience, a plentiful lunch with unlimited wine with homemade dessert, and transportation included.
Enjoying the undiscovered Chianti countryside, sitting at a kitchen table in a historical private home, being part of the scenery, breathing in the smells, taking in the sounds, savouring the flavours: the inhebriating sensorial experience explains more about the essence of Italian style than any blog or TV special.
You will become part of a moving Renaissance painting.
IN DETAIL: We’ll pick you up in the heart of Florence at 10:00AM. In about 25 minutes, we will arrive at destination: the setting is our private historical home in the Chianti countryside on the hills over Florence – where we’ll learn how to make colorful homemade pasta from scratch like you’ve never had before: NATURALLY low gluten, low cal, low carb, yet more nutritious and satisfying!
(It’s a hands-on lesson, you don’t just watch a chef do all the work …)
The class will end up with a plentiful home-cooked lunch, with unlimited wine and homemade dessert included.
After lunch, there is still time to chat at the table while exchanging addresses and suggestions with our new friends.
You can expect to be back in Florence by 2:00pm
We recommend it to everybody: families with children or groups of students, (private events and group rates available on request) as a fun, affordable, weatherproof experience with a delicious, plentiful and healthy Italian meal,
and to enjoy a morning in the countryside.
Suitable also (but not only) for beginners.
IF YOU LIKE OUR CONCEPT, HERE ARE SOME ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS:
- for a MORE IN-DEPTH PASTA CLASS and/or an EVENING EVENT, try the CLASSIC PM COOKING CLASS (4:30pm - 9:30pm)
- want to ADD a WINE TOUR in a Chianti estate, and still stay within BUDGET? Try the COOK & WINE (10:00am - 3:45pm)
- If you are looking for the full Monty, try our 21 year-old classic! Try the WINE & COOK (2:30pm - 9:30pm)
Our satisfaction guaranteed policy applies to all our tours!
- MEETING POINT: We meet in front of GELATERIA VIVALDI, on the lower level of the Nicola Demidoff Square
- Please note that children should be 5 and up to participate in the class
- PLEASE SELECT ONE PAYMENT OPTION: FULL AMOUNT OR DEPOSIT ONLY!
Zoek je het perfecte verjaardagscadeau of wil je iemand iets bijzonders geven voor een speciale gele...
Probeer een echte once-in-a-lifetime ervaring door een prachtige vintage auto te huren voor de hele ...
De twee grootste cadeaus van Moeder Natuur aan Oost-Sicilië waren de spectaculaire kloof van Alcanta...
Er is van alles te doen in Pizzo Calabro: de tartufo ijs wordt er gemaakt, de locatie op een kaap sm...
De pure Siciliaanse keuken is een van de attracties van het eiland. Naast de Etna, klassieke ruïnes ...
Sabato 7 Dicembre 2019 dalle ore 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >>Tickets Online: Acqui...