Boston Duck tour
- Explore the fascinating city of Boston on both land and water aboard a World War II-style "Duck"
- Learn about Boston's iconic landmarks and history from an expert guide
- Admire gorgeous views of the city skyline from the Charles River
This Boston Duck tour is a great way to begin your visit to one of the most historic and beloved cities in the United States. The fun begins as soon as you board your “Duck”, a World War II-style amphibious landing vehicle. You’ll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, including the golden-domed State House, Beacon Hill, TD Garden, Boston Common, Copley Square, Newbury Street, Quincy Market, Prudential Tower and more. Throughout the tour, your ConDUCKtor® will share plenty of facts and interesting insights about this unique and wonderful city.
Then, just when you think you've seen it all, your captain will splash your "Duck" right into the Charles River for breathtaking views of the Boston and Cambridge skylines. See the city from a different perspective, and experience the best tour in Boston!
- Fully-narrated tour
- All taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Children (3–11)
- Seniors 62+ and Military
- Departure locations:
- Prudential Center at 53 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02114
- Museum of Science at 1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114
- New England Aquarium at Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02210
Redeem your pre-purchased code at a ticket booth:
- The Museum of Science ticket booth is located on the right-hand side of the front entrance of the Museum of Science
- The New England Aquarium ticket booth is located outside the New England Aquarium, right next to the Simons IMAX theatre
- The Prudential Center ticket booth is located outside of Star Market at 53 Huntington Avenue
- Ticket booth at Faneuil Hall near the Greenway entrance to Faneuil Hall
- Guests must present a printed or mobile pre-paid voucher on the day of the tour
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes early on the day of the tour
- Tours run rain or shine, so it is recommended to dress weather appropriately
- There are three departure locations: Prudential Center, Museum of Science and New England Aquarium
- Foreign language tours are offered daily from the Prudential Center and Museum of Science locations in: Spanish, German, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian dialect), Cantonese and Korean. To purchase tickets on one of these tours, look for the tours marked in Blue from the Prudential Center& Museum of Science departure locations
- Any cancellations must be made within 24 hours’ notice. Otherwise, the tour is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If the guest fails to appear on the day of the tour without notice, no refund will be granted
- Wheelchair accessible DUCKS are available from the Prudential Center & Museum of Science departure locations. If anyone in your party has mobility issues, contact us at +16174500068 to ensure that wheelchair lift is available for your party. Advance notice is required if a guest can transfer out of their chair or if they must stay in it to allocate the correct amount of seats
- It is required by the United States Coast Guard to count every guest on board whether it’s a 10-year-old child or a 10-day old baby. Although the infant would be on a lap, Boston Duck Tours is unable to sell the seat that the infant would be purchasing because the total number of guests on board can’t go over the approved limit
Tours run daily, beginning at 9.00am. The last tour of the day is one hour before sunset (this will depend on season)
- For Prudential Center & Museum of Science (departures every 30 minutes from Prudential Center and every hour from the Museum of Science)
- For New England Aquarium (departure every 20 minutes)
Zwiedzaj przeszłość i teraźniejszość amerykańskiej historii w Bostonie, idąc trasą Paula Revere, odw...
Podróżuj w czasie podczas trasy Battle Trail, gdzie George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Parker ...
Spaceruj pieszo przez Boston i poznaj lokalizacje rozsławione przez ponad 30 programów telewizyjnych...
Experience shopping bliss and savings at Wrentham Village, where you can shop at 170 designer outlet...
Zapraszamy na trzygodzinną, opowiadaną i oprowadzaną wycieczkę po wspaniałym mieście Boston! Zatrzym...
Odwiedź miejsce narodzin amerykańskiej marynarki wojennej w Marblehead i zwiedzaj historyczne Salem ...
Urocze widoki na wybrzeże Nowej Anglii zachwycą Cię podczas podróży przez Boston do wybrzeży New Ham...
Wskocz na najbardziej fascynującą wycieczkę po mieście, Boston Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston! Pom...
Odwiedź jedną z najważniejszych atrakcji Nowej Anglii i najlepsze muzeum selfie w Bostonie, Muzeum F...
Historia ożywa w Plymouth, rodzinnym mieście Ameryki, gdzie siedemnastowieczne życie jest odtwarzane...