Boston Duck tour
- Explore the fascinating city of Boston on both land and water aboard a World War II-style "Duck"
- Learn about Boston's iconic landmarks and history from an expert guide
- Admire gorgeous views of the city skyline from the Charles River
This Boston Duck tour is a great way to begin your visit to one of the most historic and beloved cities in the United States. The fun begins as soon as you board your “Duck”, a World War II-style amphibious landing vehicle. You’ll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, including the golden-domed State House, Beacon Hill, TD Garden, Boston Common, Copley Square, Newbury Street, Quincy Market, Prudential Tower and more. Throughout the tour, your ConDUCKtor® will share plenty of facts and interesting insights about this unique and wonderful city.
Then, just when you think you've seen it all, your captain will splash your "Duck" right into the Charles River for breathtaking views of the Boston and Cambridge skylines. See the city from a different perspective, and experience the best tour in Boston!
- Fully-narrated tour
- All taxes
- Children under 11
- Seniors 62+ and Military
- Guests must present a printed voucher on day of tour; E-vouchers will not be accepted
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes early on day of tour
- Tours run rain or shine, so it is recommended to dress weather appropriately
- There are three departure locations: Prudential Center, Museum of Science and New England Aquarium
- Foreign language options (Spanish, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Japanese and Korean) offered ONLY for tour departing from the Museum of Science
- Any cancellations must be made within 24 hours’ notice. Otherwise, tour is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If guest fails to appear on day of tour without notice, no refund will be granted
Tours run daily, beginning at 9.00am. Last tour of day is one hour before sunset (this will depend on season)
- For Prudential Center & Museum of Science departure locations, tour runs March 21st through November 29th (departures every 30 minutes from Prudential Center and every hour from Museum of Science)
- For New England Aquarium departure, tour runs April 1st through November 29th (departure every 20 minutes)
The Boston CityPASS® will cover admission to the best four city attractions in Boston and that will ...
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visitin...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...