Cathedral and Royal Chapel in Granada private tour
- Visit two jewels of Spanish Renaissance and Gothic monuments
- Get inside the mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs
- Explore the monuments with your own private group
A guided visit around the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you’ve never seen them before. You’ll be guided around the most impressive Gothic and Renaissance monuments in Andalusia by experts who are specialists in Granada. The cathedral, built on the site of the former Great Mosque, is a grandiose monument of 16th-century architecture and an imposing symbol of the power of Christendom. Alongside it is the smaller but equally beautiful Royal Chapel, home to the tombs of the Catholic Kings and the final resting places of Juana la Loca and Felipe el Hermoso. You’ll examine the symbols of these magnificent monuments from a historical, political and architectural perspective and their significance in a city that was creating a new identity for itself. Don’t miss out on the chance to experience the cathedral and royal chapel with your own private group.
- Entrance fee to the cathedral
- Entrance fee to the royal chapel
- Children (0-9 years): free
- Youth (10-14 years): reduced
Calle San Jerónimo 10
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop.
- Group size: minimum 2, maximum 6 people
- People under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Blackout dates: 12 October, 2 January
Devido ao longo reinado dos Mouros, Granada tem mantido um forte laço com a cultura do Médio Oriente...
A lua lança sombras misteriosas através dos palácios de Alhambra, dando vida à magia e à arquitetura...
Esta excursão não só inclui elementos culturais interessantes, mas também é recomendada para pessoas...
Nenhuma imagem ou livro pode prepará-lo para a experiência real de caminhar ao redor da impressionan...
Explore o complexo Alhambra, de 600 anos de idade, em uma excursão de 3 horas, conduzida por um guia...
Com este passeio, você visitará o bairro muçulmano de Albayzín e o bairro cigano de Sacromonte, dois...