A guided visit around the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you’ve never seen them before. You’ll be guided around the most impressive Gothic and Renaissance monuments in Andalusia by experts who are specialists in Granada. The cathedral, built on the site of the former Great Mosque, is a grandiose monument of 16th-century architecture and an imposing symbol of the power of Christendom. Alongside it is the smaller but equally beautiful Royal Chapel, home to the tombs of the Catholic Kings and the final resting places of Juana la Loca and Felipe el Hermoso. You’ll examine the symbols of these magnificent monuments from a historical, political and architectural perspective and their significance in a city that was creating a new identity for itself. Don’t miss out on the chance to experience the cathedral and royal chapel with your own private group.
Attractions & guided tours
Cathedral and Royal Chapel in Granada private tour
based on 3 reviews
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Do this because
- Visit two jewels of Spanish Renaissance and Gothic monuments
- Get inside the mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs
- Explore the monuments with your own private group
What to expect
- Entrance fee to the cathedral
- Entrance fee to the royal chapel
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick up
- Children (0-11 years): free admission
Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada, Spain
Main facade of the Cathedral of Granada, under the central arch. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
What to remember
- The tour is accessible for people in a wheelchair, except for the tomb of the Royal Monarchs
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- Please remember to wear a facemask
- Please remember to bring your headphones for the audio system
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 3 reviews