History, castles and mysteries tour
- Visit Dunfermline Abbey, the resting place of Robert the Bruce
- Explore the magnificent Stirling castle or wander the historic city
- See the mysterious Rosslyn Chapel made famous by The Da Vinci Code
If you love history, ancient ruins and mysterious tales then this tour is for you. On this day trip through Fife, Stirlingshire and Midlothian and also through Scottish time, you will learn, see and explore. Crossing the famous feat of modern engineering, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Forth Railway Bridge, you will arrive in Fife, all the while hearing fascinating stories of Scottish heroes throughout history.
Famous for being the final resting place of Robert the Bruce, a true Scots hero, you will stop at Dunfermline Abbey and the Abbey Church. Next, it's off to Stirling, where you can stretch your legs, exploring the ancient and beautiful city and it's stunning and historically important castle surrounded by mountains. From Robert the Bruce's resting place to his place of notable victory against the British in 1314, you'll head next to Bannockburn battlefield.
If literature is another thing which fascinates you, then the final stop of the tour is sure to satisfy your curiosity. Made famous by Dan Brown, Rosslyn Chapel is said to hold the Holy Grail according to his novel the Da Vinci Code. If you find it, you have to promise to share, but even if you don't, strolling around the spectacular castle ruins is sure to be enough of a reward.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Entrance fee to Sterling Castle, Rosslyn Chapel and Dunfermline Abbey
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
- Adults (65+ years): reduced
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
Please meet your tour in front of Caffè Nero in Parliament Square.
- Entrance to Sterling Castle can be purchased on their official site
- Entrance to Durfermline Abbey can be purchased on their official site
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- If you have any mobility requirements, please notify us of this at the point of booking
- The tour is available on select Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays through the year
- Departs from meeting point at 9.00am (check in 8.45am)
- Return to meeting point around 5.30pm
Заказать трансфер в знаменитый Королевский Бремор Хайленд сбор и получать гарантированные поступлени...
Этот тур все о Фифе, и вам есть вы пересечете устье реки Ферт - отличный шанс получить фотографии из...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Эдинбург, 1745. Якобиты рост достиг городских ворот, и Бонни принц Чарли встречает ликующая толпа, 2...
Этот тур идеально подходит для тех, кто желает насладиться прекрасными пейзажами и увидеть некоторые...
Исследуйте замки на побережье изрезанное 'Викинг' в Беруикшир и Нортумберленд, как вы пересекаете гр...