The New York Sightseeing Pass: 100+ attractions and tours
- Visit as many attractions you want with no limitation
- Choose from over 100 top New York City attractions with a 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass including exclusive One World Observatory access
- Enjoy 2 bus loops on a hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus for the duration of your pass
- Create your own itinerary including museums, biking and walking tours, with special discounts on restaurants and entertainment
- Just show your pass at designated ticketing areas for entry and ENJOY!
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
The ultimate New York experience is easy and affordable with The Sightseeing Pass that offers more than 100 attractions including exclusive access to the One World Observatory. Choose the unlimited pass and enjoy access to the hop-on, hop-off double decker bus tours for the duration of your Pass.
Select the number of days you would like to use your Sightseeing Pass, then visit as many attraction as you would like. The Pass can be used for 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 consecutive calendar days. It becomes activated when it is used at its first attraction, then expires at midnight of its last valid day. For example, a two-day Sightseeing Pass that is first used on Monday, will expire at midnight on Tuesday.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to US $70 each day that you put the pass to use.
NYC Top Attractions included on the Sightseeing Pass List:
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- Madame Tussauds
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Hop on Hop off Bus – Uptown, Downtown and Brooklyn Loop for the duration of your pass
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- National Geographic Encounter
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Wildlife Conservation Society including Bronx Zoo, the Central Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-day ticket to all Met locations, including The Met, Met Breuer and The Cloisters
- Gray Line CitySightseeing Night Tour
- Circle Line Cruises
- Bike Rent NYC
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Walking Tours
- Choice of 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10-day pass
- Unlimited sightseeing the Uptown Loop, the Downtown Loop and the Brooklyn Loop
- Discounts and special offers
- Children 3-12
- You have until the specified date to start using the pass, at which point it will last for the number of consecutive days selected at booking. It will expire at midnight of the final day of use
- Passes that have not been activated expire one year from the purchase date
- Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attraction, bus tour or restaurant
- Prior to your first boarding, you will need to need to pick up a bus ticket at 777 8th Avenue by showing your pass to the agent or present a mobile voucher
- Once you have your ticket, you can hop-on the bus at any stop on the route, any time the bus is running
- Cancellation policy: cancellation within 24hrs without penalty
- Each attraction can be visited once per day
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice
- Please refer here for the most updated list of participating attractions
- Available year-round
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
Нью-Йорк является одним из самых культурно разнообразных городов в мире и полна контрастов между раз...
Сэкономьте до 29% на комбинированном приеме на ваш выбор три лучших главных достопримечательностей я...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Воспарить над Большим яблоком, и смотреть на самых знаковых достопримечательностей города на захваты...
Вам с высоты птичьего полета из Нью-Йорка с вершины Эмпайр-Стейт-Билдинг. Знаменитый крытый/открытый...
Ни одна поездка в Нью-Йорк не будет полной без посещения всемирно известной Леди Либерти. Резервный ...
Discover the Big Apple and see iconic NYC landmarks for 72 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-...
Посетите один мир обсерватория в башне свободы является обязательным во время вашей поездки в Нью-Йо...
Ежегодный лунный Нью-Йоркской филармонии новогодний праздник вернулся в Линкольн-центре. Праздновать...
Экскурсия начинается с остановки на всемирно известный рынок "Челси", бывший завод, который был прео...