- Instantly receive your tickets
- No need to print your tickets
- Save time and avoid waiting at the ticket line
- See the stunning memorial to the Twin Towers
- Learn more about the events and stories of September 11
- An essential stop in any New York visit
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. You’ll see:
- The museum, with 110,000 square feet of exhibition space, multimedia displays, archives, narratives and artifacts
- The remains of the Vesey Street staircase, known as the Survivors’ Stairs
- The National September 11 Memorial, whose twin reflecting pools are nearly an acre in size and sit in the footprints of the Twin Towers
The price of your ticket also includes entry to the temporary exhibition Comeback Season: Sports after 9/11, which explores how sports leagues, teams, athletes and their fans helped to unite and console the country as we grieved after September 11, 2001, and how sporting events gave us a reason to cheer again. The exhibition shows the significance of sports in the lives of victims of the 9/11 attacks, whether as fans or amateur athletes, as well as how their loved ones found ways to remember them through sports. Please note: a separate ticket is required to enter into the exhibition space. Please visit the entrance to the Comeback Season: Sports After 9/11 exhibition located inside the museum learn about your entry options
- Timed entrance to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Children (ages 0-6): free
- Youths (ages 7-12), young adults (ages 13-17) and seniors (65+): reduced
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Present the e-ticket at the time you booked to enter the museum
- Please note that everyone has to go through the security line in order to enter into the museum
- Once you book, you'll receive your e-ticket and you're ready to go
- Show your e-ticket at the door at the specific time you booked for
- Please note you cannot enter before your booked time slot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit
- You cannot enter the museum before the time indicated on your ticket
- Personal photography is permitted
- Restrooms are available in the museum for ticketed guests only
- Please do not throw or place anything in the memorial pools
- Use of cell phones for talking is prohibited in exhibition spaces and the theater. Mobile devices, including cell phones used to play audio tours must be connected to a headset
- All visitors and baggage are subject to security screening. Please limit the amount of items that you bring with you. No baggage larger than 8”x17”x19” (20x43x48 cm) will be permitted onto the memorial. Items deemed too large or a danger to exhibits are subject to mandatory storage in the cloakroom
- All museum visitors will pass through magnetometers. Alternative screening techniques, including hand-wanding are also available
- The following are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Demonstrations of any kind
- Glass bottles
- Recreational wheeled vehicles
- Soliciting or leafleting
- Third-party commercial activities
- Weapons and explosives
- 9/11 Memorial
- Daily 7.30am-9.00pm
- 9/11 Museum admission
- Sunday-Thursday, 9.00am to 8.00pm, last entry at 6.00pm
- Tuesday only, last entry at 4.30pm
- Friday-Saturday, 9.00am to 9.00pm, last entry at 7.00pm
- An average visit takes approximately two hours. The last entry helps to allow visitors time to fully experience the museum
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
If you're looking for a cultural visit, a famous New York museum to escape the hustle and bustle of ...
The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum is the only museum where visitors can explore a legendary air...
The Museum provides a cultural and historical context for understanding the events of 9/11 through t...
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where t...
Easily one of the best art museum in the world, with works spanning 6 continents and over 6,000 year...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
ESCHER. The Exhibition & Experience is the most important and the largest exhibition of M.C. Escher ...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
For over 25 years, Phantom of the Opera has been the Broadway musical all others are measured agains...