Louvre Abu Dhabi and Mosque visit with lunch from Abu Dhabi
- Admire the white marble of the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- See treasured works of art at the iconic Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Savor a delicious lunch buffet at a 5-star hotel
Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural masterpiece and one the largest mosques in the world with the capacity to accommodate an astonishing 40,000 worshippers. Visit this exquisite mosque to learn about its architecture as well as some important facts about Islam. Next, you will continue through the city to reach the breakwater for a photo stop in front of the iconic Emirates Palace Hotel, a must-see highlight of the tour.
Afterward drive along the Corniche, the famous waterfront promenade, to a local five-star hotel for a delicious lunch. The last stop on the tour is at Louvre Abu Dhabi, the first universal museum in the Arab World dedicated to bridging the gap between Eastern and Western Art in partnership with the world’s most visited museum, The Louvre in Paris. Visitors will have an enjoyable and immersive 90-minute experience, capturing the essence of the story of humanity told through twelve different galleries, all curated masterfully beneath the stunning floating dome of light and shade designed by international architect Jean Nouvel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- Louvre Museum entrance fees
- Children 12 years old and younger: reduced
You will be picked up direct from your Abu Dhabi hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Minimum of 2 adults to operate
- The guide will speak both English and German during the tour
- Dress code for religious sites: loose long trousers or long skirts (up to the ankle) and long sleeves shirts (up to the wrist). No short pants and no short sleeves shirts for men. No tight and transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along. Due to the strict policy of the mosque, tour guides will ensure that all the guests are dressed accordingly
- If needed the guests can purchase the abaya on site (approximate cost AED 90), please be informed that only male guests can make the purchase
- General dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions
- For guests visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, it is not possible to rent an abaya (local dress) at the Mosque Center. However, for emergency situations guests can purchase an abaya with our tour guide during the tour for a small cost covering amount.
- Kindly note that Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center has announced their new entry procedures with immediate effect. This includes a registration with general information for each guest (name/nationality/gender/etc. …) before proceeding with the mosque visit.
- Tour operates Tuesdays
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 8.00am-8.30am
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
See the mysteries of Abu Dhabi revealed – take an exhilarating drive through the desert, head over r...
With its gleaming skyline of modern skyscrapers, it's easy to forget that not so long ago Abu Dhabi ...
TourSummary: Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides and attractions ...