Louvre Abu Dhabi: tickets and transfers from Abu Dhabi
- Explore the priceless collections of art at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Marvel at the beams of sunlight through the dome
- Learn about the fascinating connections between various civilizations and cultures around the world
- Watch your children enhance their knowledge with interactive programs at the Children’s Museum
After pick-up, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your driver as they help you enter the museum with your ticket.
As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, you'll be free to walk through the promenades and see sunlight shining through the museum's iconic dome, built to resemble palm leaves.
Continue your stroll around the museum and see the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces on loan from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Pompidou Centre, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique before your return transfer to your hotel.
- Entrance fee for Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Hotel transfers from Abu Dhabi
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- Cold mineral water
- Guide around the museum
- Infants (0-3): free
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Abu Dhabi for pick-up.
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- Image caption: © Department of Culture and Tourism-Abu Dhabi Photography Mohamed Somji
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...