Novice desert bike tour
- Enjoy a wonderful guided bike tour through stunning landscape
- You will ride a specialized Fat Boy bike, helmet and gloves provided
- This ride is suitable for beginners
- The start of the bike tour is at Mleiha Archaelogical Centre - Maleha - Sharjah, approx. a 2 hour drive from Abu Dhabi
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries and stunning nature and wildlife. Explore the vast Mleiha area on a Fat Boy bike, specially-designed with extra-wide tyres for riding in the desert. Venture out by bike with your guide who will show you an impressive array of archaeological and historical sites, point out where you can climb soft dunes and allow you to get up close to nature, including birds, reptiles and camels.
- 1 hour 5 km guided bike tour in Easy-Beginner difficulty
- A Specialized Fat Boy bike, helmet and gloves provided
- Refreshments like cold energy drinks and meals are provided
- Quick bike fitting, handling and awareness introduction with support car on standby
- Transfers to and from location
- Additional food and refreshments
- Entrance to the museum
Unnamed Road - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Mleiha Archaelogical Centre - Maleha - Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- You must have confident knowledge of cycling or trail riding
- Always wear helmet and gloves for protection
- Do not bike whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Do not use mobile phones or personal stereos during the tour
- Remove sharp objects from your pockets
- Ensure you are in good condition before doing the activity
- Dress Code : wear according to the weather preferably combination of sports and trail gear, protective gear is provided
- Age/Vital Information : 12-18 years old for children. Adults / parents can join their kids during the tour
Daily: between 9am and 6pm
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
See the mysteries of Abu Dhabi revealed – take an exhilarating drive through the desert, head over r...
With its gleaming skyline of modern skyscrapers, it's easy to forget that not so long ago Abu Dhabi ...