Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Qasr Al Watan Palace and Etihad Towers day tour from Abu Dhabi
- Wonder at the grand opulence of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Acquaint yourself with the Arabic heritage and culture at Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the city from the observation deck of Etihad Towers
This day tour takes you to three famous landmarks of Abu Dhabi - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Qasr Al Watan & Etihad Towers.
You will be picked up by our representative from your hotel or selected location in Abu Dhabi. Hop in our air-conditioned vehicle and get ready to explore the capital city of UAE.
The first location is the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is a real exhibition of the Islamic world’s architecture. See the fabulous craftsmanship of the mosque which can accommodate around 40,000 worshippers inside its walls. Here you can also notice the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet, 82 domes, chandeliers, and flower-patterned designs.
Thereafter, head to Marina Mall for your lunch break where you can dine in from mall restaurants or the food court.
Move on to the next destination which is Etihad Towers - a complex of five opulent skyscrapers. This entertainment hub offers you the chances for leisure dining and a grand shopping. Enjoy the panoramic views of the Abu Dhabi city from the observation deck of the Etihad Towers.
Later, visit Qasr Al Watan which is a tribute to the region’s Arabian heritage and craftsmanship. Gain an insight into governance, knowledge, and artistry that shaped the very nation of UAE.
The tour ends as you are accompanied back to your hotel or select location in Abu Dhabi.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide in your chosen language
- Abaya for ladies during the mosque visit (to be returned after use)
- Cold mineral water
- Guided Al Watan Palace tour (entrance only)
- Children (4-11): Reduced
- Infants (0-3) who do not require a seat: Free
Please confirm the pick-up time and Abu Dhabi location directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please note that Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace of Abu Dhabi, will be closed from the 11th to the 17th of October
- Follow a strict dress code while entering the mosque. Shorts and sleeveless tops must not be worn for the visit. Always make sure to cover knees and shoulders; applicable for both women and men.
- The company will provide you with an Abaya (a long black dress with headscarf), which must be given back. There won’t be any clothing provided for men.
- Note that the mosque will remain open from 5 PM to 7 PM on Fridays. The mosque is closed to tourists during Islamic festivals and also on specific dates and it will be announced by the authorities a few days prior to the occasion.
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements. There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace. Kindly note that guided tours are not allowed within the palace. Even then, your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Reduced child ticket is valid for ages 4-11 years
- Operates daily
- Pick-up from 8.00am
- The pick-up time can vary up to 30 minutes
- Tour starts at 9.00am
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...
See the mysteries of Abu Dhabi revealed – take an exhilarating drive through the desert, head over r...
With its gleaming skyline of modern skyscrapers, it's easy to forget that not so long ago Abu Dhabi ...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
TourSummary: Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides and attractions ...