Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Get the most out of your visit to Machu Picchu.
- Choose to visit all the highlights of Machupicchu on a 3 hour private guided tour
- Explore the highlights of Machu Picchu, The temples of the Sun and The Palaces of the Inca Princess.
Your tour begins from either the train station or at your hotel in Aquas Calientes, our contact will wait for you with a sign and will take you to the bus station, the bus will take you to Machu Picchu. You'll enjoy this ride that takes about 30 minutes.
Once in Machu Picchu, your professional guide will be waiting for you to start your 2.5-hour private tour where you'll visit the most important viewpoints for your classical pictures. Some of the places you'll visit on this tour is The Temples of The Sun, The Main, The Condor, etc., The palaces of the Inca Princess, The Quarry, etc, etc
Your tour will end next to the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge outside of Machu Picchu where you can have lunch (at your own expense).
Please note that you have to buy your Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu and bus tickets in advance
- Hotel or Train Station pickup
- Professional Private guide
- Walking tour
- Tickets to all attractions Train tickets
- Bus Tickets
- Entrance fees for Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu, etc
- Gratuities/Tips (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Antisuyo, Aguas Calientes, Peru
Tour starts either at the Train Station or at any hotel.
- Please note: you must send us the arrival train details to recommend and set up a good time for your tour.
- Please note that you have to buy your Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu and bus tickets in advance
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Re-confirmation of tour required 48 hours prior to the tour
During checkout you will be asked to provide the following information:
Arrival Train Details including
Date and Departure time
Train Type & Company
City of Origin
- Every day
Visit local communities and meet with women entrepreneurs to learn about their projects. Listen and ...
Discover the craftsmanship of glass-blowing at the Xaquixe plant in Oaxaca. A friendly team member w...
Enjoy the natural biodiversity of Sian Ka'an! Over 350 species of birds have been identified in the ...
Travel through history for a morning and experience the rich cultural traditions of the Maya, which ...
Discover an ancient Mayan canal which passes through four distinct ecosystems, all demonstrating the...
Experience the tropical canopies and flowing waters of Mexico's largest cloud forest. This extensive...