Day tour of the best of French Riviera from Aix en Provence
- One day tour to discover the best of the French Riviera
- Photo stop at the old Casino of Monte Carlo
- Visit the old town of Nice and the famous Promenade des Anglais
- See the world famous Fragonard perfume factory in Eze
The French Riviera is one of the most famous sites in France; full of light and colours, it welcomes visitors all year long with a cool air and a unique view on the mediterranean sea. This tour will take you to Monaco, where you will see the Changing of the guard in front of the Princes' Palace.
From there, enjoy panoramic view on the Mediterranean sea standing on the rock of the principality of Monaco. You will enjoy a ride on the Monaco world famous race-track. Photo stop is required to take home a souvenir of the old Casino of Monte Carlo, facing the famous Hotel de Paris and Café de Paris and deluxe boutiques.
The next stop will be on the Corniche road to Eze, a lovely medieval village. Have a sight at the famous perfume factory Fragonard, created in 1926 in Grasse. To finish this wonderful day, head up to Nice, the biggest city on the French Riviera, for a panoramic tour of the city: Promenade des Anglais, the castle park overlooking the bay of angels, the old town, the Cours Saleya, ...
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Visit of Fragonard perfume factory
- Pick-up from Apple Store in Aix en Provence
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
- Cancellation fees :Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price, Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price, The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
Every Tuesday and Sundays
Departure: 9.00am / Return: 7.30pm
From 1 November 2019 – 31 March 2020
Departure: 8.30am / Return: 7.00pm
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-V...
On this lavender fields afternoon tour, you will be enchanted with the sights and scents of the brea...
Take part to this unforgettable day on the Plateau of Valensole, specialised in the cultivation of «...