Full-day lavender tour in Sault from Aix en Provence
- Enjoy the scenic ride through the Luberon Natural Regional Park
- Many photo stops in various lavender fields in Plateau of Claparèdes and Sault
- Discover one of the most beautiful villages of France, Gordes
You will start your journey through the Luberon Natural Regional Park along the picturesque and winding Combe of Lourmarin. You will arrive at the Plateau of Claparèdes with its numerous "bories" (typical dry-stoned houses) among the lavender fields. You will reach the hilltop village of Saignon to enjoy an outstanding panorama on the valley.
Next, you will head to Pays de Sault and discover its wide lavender and lavandin fields in bloom . Sault, called also “the capital of lavender”, is located at an altitude of 765m and has been cultivating the fine lavender for centuries and the hybrid lavender 'lavandin' since the early 20th century. You will meet one of the local producers and learn about cultivation and distillation of the lavender essential oil and its medicinal virtues.
After some free time and lunch (not included), discover one of the most beautiful villages in France; Gordes, a village hanging 340 metres above sea level on a rocky cliff. Gordes is a very popular destination famous worldwide which offers an amazing and breathtaking view on the famous Luberon mountain.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 21 July 2018 – 15 August 2018
Mondays to Sundays
Departure: 9.00am/Return: 6.30pm
Une petite souris se promène dans un bois. Elle rencontre un renard, un hibou, un serpent, une gross...
“Vous voyez cet homme allongé par terre, comme un oiseau tombé du nid, c’est un Hodja ! Plutôt, c’es...
C'est l'hiver, Noël arrive à grands pas . C'est l'heure pour Noelia , la fée de noël , de sortir de ...
Découvrez la magie avec Jacky et Bidouille ! Jacky et Bidouille, duo complice de singe et ventriloqu...
Aix'Qui? et la Métropole Aix Marseille Provence présentent le 20ème anniversaire du Tour du Pays d'A...
Attention, la cagole a décidé de faire son one Woman Show ! Elle va vous raconter sa vie... Et ça va...