Full-day lavender tour in Sault from Aix en Provence
- Enjoy the scenic ride through the Luberon Natural Regional Park
- Many photo stops in various lavender fields in Plateau of Claparèdes and Sault
- Discover one of the most beautiful villages of France, Gordes
You will start your journey through the Luberon Natural Regional Park along the picturesque and winding Combe of Lourmarin. You will arrive at the Plateau of Claparèdes with its numerous "bories" (typical dry-stoned houses) among the lavender fields. You will reach the hilltop village of Saignon to enjoy an outstanding panorama on the valley.
Next, you will head to Pays de Sault and discover its wide lavender and lavandin fields in bloom . Sault, called also “the capital of lavender”, is located at an altitude of 765m and has been cultivating the fine lavender for centuries and the hybrid lavender 'lavandin' since the early 20th century. You will meet one of the local producers and learn about cultivation and distillation of the lavender essential oil and its medicinal virtues.
After some free time and lunch (not included), discover one of the most beautiful villages in France; Gordes, a village hanging 340 metres above sea level on a rocky cliff. Gordes is a very popular destination famous worldwide which offers an amazing and breathtaking view on the famous Luberon mountain.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 21 July 2018 – 15 August 2018
Mondays to Sundays
Departure: 9.00am/Return: 6.30pm
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
Explore the beauty of Provence is a minimum yet a must if you're visiting France. Departing in small...
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-V...
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
Experience a full-day excursion discovering the best sites of Provence departing from Aix-en-Provenc...
Discover the famous south of France during an amazing wine tour from Aix en Provence. This visit com...
Take part to this half-day tour through the most beautiful and charming hilltop villages in Luberon....
Enjoy a 3-hour ebike tour to discover the seaside of Marseille and its neighbourhood, the basilica N...
Embark on an original sightseeing tour with complete audio commentaries to discover the main highlig...