Barolo and Barbaresco wine tasting between Langhe and Roero
- Visit a historic winery in Roero
- Taste Barolo and Barbaresco wines
- Discover the most beautiful part of Piemonte
Tenuta Carretta is a member of the Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offering exclusive wine tastings, boutique hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants & unique activities dedicated to wine lovers and a luxury clientele.TGWT Mark of Excellence is the very first Italian certification of quality distinguishing high standards in wine tourism hospitality.
Tenuta Carretta is rooted centuries in the past, deriving its name from the noblewoman called “domina Careta” from the Constanzi di Alba Family. The most ancient testimony to the cultivation of grapes for wine in the “cassina Careta” region is found in a notary deed approved by Count Andrea Damiano on the 28th of November, 1467. This document indicates the start of the history of winemaking on this property with the Miroglio di Alba Family taking center stage from 1985.
Today, its atmosphere and location are certainly two things that render the Tenuta Carretta a unique place. The plot of land rises in an elevated position above the small valley of Piobesa d'Alba. The landscape is marked by small hills covered in vineyards - a truly picturesque vision. The beauty of this natural place inspired the idea of the “Grape’s Road”, a project of vine-trekking between the vineyards of the Tenuta Carretta. This activity allows the guests to discover the authentic beauty of Roero.
At the Tenuta Carretta, wine lovers can familiarize themselves with the principles that guide the wine production and follow the production process itself from the harvesting of the grapes all the way to the bottling of the wine. Guests can choose between various tasting options both in the wine shop and the wine cellar. Here, the wines are produced exclusively from grapes harvested on this land between Langhe and Roero. The wine cellar, for the main part, is underground, covered by a grass lawn, helping to naturally maintain the ideal temperature and humidity for the winemaking process and aging.
- I Bianchi del Roero: Langhe DOC Favorita, Cayega Roero Arneis DOCG, Canorei Roero Arneis DOCG, Le Gerbore Passito
- Le Riserve: Barolo Cannubi, Barbaresco Cascina Bordino, Roero Riserva Bric Paradiso
- I Nebbioli di Tenuta Carretta: Podio Langhe DOC Nebbiolo, Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC, Tavoleto Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC, Garassino Barbaresco DOCG, Cascina Ferrero Barolo DOCG
- Percorso quattro vini “selezione” + tagliere: Cayega Roero Arneis DOCG, Caonrei Roero Arneis DOCG (affinato in legno), Bric Quercia Barbera d’Alba DOC Superiore, Garassino Barbaresco DOCG
- Percorso cinque vini (due vini “selezione” e tre vini “riserva”) + tagliere: Cayega Roero Arneis DOCG, Canorei Roero Arneis DOCG (affinato in legno), Bric Paradiso Roero DOCG Riserva, Cascina Bordino Barbaresco DOCG, Cannubi Barolo DOCG
- La verticale di Barolo Cannubi: Barolo “Cannubi” Riserva 2012, Barolo “Cannubi” Riserva 2011, Barolo “Cannubi” Riserva 2010
- Couple bastek: 2 Sandwiches from Ristorante 21.9 (your choice), 1 bottle Cayega 375ml, 2 bottles of water 500ml, hazelnut cake, gift: 10% discount to use at the wine shop
- Family basket (3 people): 3 Sandwiches from Ristorante 21.9 (your choice), 1 bottle Cayega 375ml, 2 bottles of water 500ml, 1 soft drink (Cola\Aranciata\Chinotto), hazelnut cake, the “La storia della vite e del vino” book, gift: 10% discount to use at the wine shop
- Family basket (4 poeple): 4 Sandwiches from Ristorante 21.91, bottle Cayega 375ml, 2 bottles of water 500ml, 2 soft drink (Cola\Aranciata\Chinotto), hazelnut cakes, the “La storia della vite e del vino” book, gift: 10% discount to use at the wine shop
Each basket will also contains: 1 branded blanket (Tenuta Carretta\Malgra\Edoardo Miroglio), 2 Wine glasses, 1 corkscrew, napkins, tenuta Carretta brochure and wine trekking map
In case of picnic reservations, please choose (you can find the menu here) and indicate at the time of purchase the selected sandwiches. The picnic experience is available every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Private guided tour of the winery and vineyards
- Private tasting
Children (0-18): free (no tasting)
Località Carretta, 2, 12040 Piobesi d'Alba (CN)
- at 10.00am
- at 3.00pm
Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Ital...
The Ceretto Winery is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across ...
Relais Palás Cerequio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour, an association of the finest wineries in I...
Join this amazing experience accompanied by two brothers, truffles hunter since three generations! T...
Poderi Moretti is pleased to welcome in its cellar wine tourists and wine lovers who know how to app...
Every year in Piedmont, Alba White Truffle Fair celebrates its famous white truffle!Enjoy for about ...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Langhe, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real h...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Il pacchetto comprende la visita alla Wine Experience e una degustazione guidata da un sommelier.Que...
Il Museo Ettore Fico ha il piacere di presentare, per la prima volta a Torino, un percorso estremame...