Truffle hunting and tasting at La Casa del Trifulau in Langhe
- Learn more about the truffles
- Meet two brothers, truffles hunter since four generations
- Walk in the wood with the truffle hunter and a trained dog looking for truffles
- Taste truffles paired with local food and wine-aperitif
Join this amazing experience accompanied by two brothers, truffles hunter since three generations! They will introduce you in the magic truffles world, made of mystery and passion for the nature. They will take you into the wood with a dog and you will look for truffles, a real truffle hunting!
After that a truffle tasting will wait for you, paired with local delicacies as soft cheese, salami and a glass of an excellent Barbera wine.
- Short brief regarding truffles
- Truffle hunting in the wood
- Truffle tasting with wine and food pairing-aperitif
SP23, 12, 14055 Costigliole D'asti AT, Італія
From Boglietto toward Costigliole d'Asti La Casa del Trifolau is located on your right. They have a small parking in front of the house.
- Black truffle hunting season is from February until 20 September and white truffle season starts from 21 September
- Sports clothes, socks, and comfortable shoes are suggested
- If you want to book this truffle hunting and tasting for more than six people, make your reservation by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every day at 10.30am and 4.00pm
Four connection lines between Langhe and Roero, with on board narration: the tourist service of a me...
Josetta Saffirio owns 5 hectares most of which dedicated to Nebbiolo in the Barolo cru of ‘Castellet...
At the Coste di Bussia-Tenuta Arnulfo wine estate near the beautiful village of Monforte d'Alba, you...
Inside the MÚSES, a unique technology and sensory museum in Europe, you will be able to keep alive t...
This is the most exciting experience for truffle lovers in La Morra (Cuneo), Bassa Langa with a nice...
From the magical and unrepeatable combination of a unique land and a passion for wine making, the Fr...