Amsterdam Body Worlds skip-the-line ticket and one-hour canal cruise
- Skip-the-line tickets to Body Worlds: The Happiness Project
- Admire with more than 200 real anatomical specimens
- Discover the beauty of Amsterdam from the water
- Admire the UNESCO-protected canal district
With your Body Worlds and one-hour canal cruise combination ticket, you'll discover Amsteradam's best sights and see one of the world's most fascinating exhibits.
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour canal cruise of Amsterdam lets you admire the beautiful city from the water as you explore the city's highlights including the UNESCO-protected canal district.
Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants’ houses that date back to the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. Listen to your own personal audio guide, available in 18 languages, for an overview of the city and and its sights. Board the newly branded boat and as you pull away from the dock, simply sit back, put on your headphones, select your language, and you're all set.
Located in the beating heart of Amsterdam, Body Worlds: The Happiness Project recounts the fascinating story of how happiness affects our health through a captivating anatomical exhibition.
During the intriguing journey, you’ll discover the beautiful complexities of the human body as you learn its secrets, functions, and connection to our happiness. In addition to demonstrating just how important happiness is for our health, the exhibition also confronts issues such as stress, smoking, food, sex and reproduction.
Body Worlds is the only exhibition of human anatomy using a donor program by which 17,000 participants volunteered to have their bodies preserved using the technique of plastination.
- Skip-the-line entry to Body Worlds
- One-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide in 18 languages
- Food and beverages
- Children 4-12 years-old: reduced
- Infants 3 years old and under: no charge
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bring a digital or printed copy of your voucher to the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26) in order to receive your tickets.
- Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- Canal cruise schedule : daily 9.30am-9.00pm
- From 29 November 2018 to 20 January 2019, the city will hold the Amsterdam Light Festival. During this period there is no 1-hour canal cruise after 4.30pm
- Body Worlds is open
- Sunday-Friday: 9.00am-8.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am-10.00pm
- Holiday hours: Monday-Sunday: 9.00am until 10.00 pm
- Please note: last admission is one hour before closing
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Your skip-the-line entrance ticket for House of Bols gives you access to the world's largest cocktai...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
"This is Holland" is a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets ...
Begin your tour at the central meeting point at the foot of the A’DAM lookout just across the water ...
Enjoy Amsterdam at its fullest during this highlights tour with a twist. The Begijnhof, Rembrandt's ...
L'itinerario guidato in lingua italiana di 2 ore ti offre la possibilità di avere una prima introduz...
Enjoy a two and a half hour walk through the city of Rotterdam. You will be guided by a local archit...