- Save time and money with a combined Amsterdam canal cruise and Van Gogh Museum ticket
- No need to exchange the ticket - instant access to the Van Gogh museum with the barcode on your phone
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s iconic canals and admire traditional merchant houses and beautiful bridges
This unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-minute canal cruise and admire world-famous artwork at the Van Gogh Museum.
Experience two of the most popular activities in Amsterdam. Visit the Van Gogh Museum and enjoy a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals. You are free to decide which part of the ticket you would like to use first.
Explore the legendary Van Gogh Museum’s exhibits at your own pace. Relax on a canal cruise and admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges and typical houseboats. Glide past the bohemian De Pijp district and soak up the unique vibe of the city of Amsterdam.
- Ticket for the Van Gogh Museum
- Canal cruise
- Youth ages 13-17: reduced
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-4: free
Stadhouderskade 30, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Canal cruise: departs from Stadhouderskade 30 (opposite the Hard Rock Café and Park Hotel)
- The Van Gogh Museum: is located on Museumplein 6
- While booking, please choose a date and time for visiting the Van Gogh museum. You cannot change it afterwards
- You will receive a voucher with a barcode in it. No need to exchange your voucher for a printed ticket. Simply go to the Van Gogh Museum at the chosen time and show the barcode on your smartphone for instant entrance. Very convenient!
- You can take the canal cruise before or after visiting the Van Gogh Museum, using the same barcode on your smartphone (check in at the Blue Boat ticket office right before taking the cruise)
- The canal cruise can be taken on the same day as visiting the museum, or any other day within a year
- Audio guide is available on board in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Croatian, Czech, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa, Polish, Swedish, Hindi and Arabic
Operating hours Blue Boat Company:
November – February: every hour from 10.00am – 6.00pm
March – October: every 30 minutes from 10.00am – 6.00pm
- 01 January: First departure at 1.00pm
- 24 December: 10.00am – 4.00pm
- 25 December: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- 26 December: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- 31 December: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronolo...
Dedicated to Dutch art and history, this amazing museum tells the story of 800 years of art in a seq...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
Have it all on your visit to the fabulous city of Amsterdam with a convenient combination ticket whi...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to Xt...
Visit the Rijksmuseum to see the extensive and beautiful art collection showcasing Dutch history bet...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
Entdecken Sie das verruchte Rotlichtviertel Amsterdams während einem humorvollen 1,5-stündigen Rundg...
El Barrio Rojo, ubicado en el centro de Ámsterdam, es uno de los más antiguos de la ciudad. La zona ...