- Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience!
- Take a backlot tour of the world's largest working movie studio
- And you are in the movies themselves
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movies are made. Plus, hold on tight for the Studio Tour's Grand Final, Fast & Furious - Supercharged. Face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions - including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem - some of the world's most popular movies and TV shows.
Experience the world of The Simpsons ™ like Springfield. Enjoy a "Genuine Clown-Endorsed Meal" at Krusty Burger, grab a Homer-sized helping donut at Lard Lad, Imbibe at Moe's Tavern ... then join Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie on The Simpsons Ride ™.
Step into the magic and excitement of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter ™. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ™, now open at Universal Studios Hollywood ™, will be making their way through the family classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts ™ and soar above the castle grounds.
*NEW DreamWorks Theatre featuring Kung Fu Panda ©
Get ready for another level of awesomeness at DreamWorks Theatre Featuring Kung Fu Panda, now open. Discover the all-new multi-sensory attraction using state-of-the-art visual effects and cutting-edge technology, including the first-ever interior projection mapping, 360 surround sound audio and sweeping physical effects, to engulf you in a world of adventure. Join Master Po and more from DreamWorks’ blockbuster franchise on a thrilling journey of awesomeness destined to stimulate your senses, exercise your wit and unlock the hero within through the power of kung fu.
- Full-day admission to Universal Studios Hollywood
- DreamWorks Theatre
- World-famous backlot studio tour
- 3 incredible shows - Special Effects Show, Waterworld®, and Universal's Animal Actors
- Meet characters in the park
- See top celebrities interviewed in person! Hollywood is home to EXTRA, a leading entertainment news television show
- Children (0-2 years old): free
- Children (3-9 years old): reduced
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
Universal Studios Hollywood entrance.
- Universal Studios Hollywood e-ticket not a voucher, ensuring minimum footing when you arrive at Universal Studios Hollywood. There is nothing to talk about and you just go straight through the gate on arrival
- Once booked the Universal Hollywood tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable
- 100% cancellation fees apply
- Please allow up to 20 hours for your ticket to arrive by email
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s17) The Walking Dead © 2017 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved. THE SIMPSONS ™ © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved © 2017 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Kung Fu Panda ©2018 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. ©2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
- 365 days of the year
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
From Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier and everything in between. On this Los Angeles city tour, yo...
On this LA tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of Los Angeles most ethnic enclaves, w...
Experience Hollywood’s “Walk of Fame” by taking in the ambiance of its Golden Era bars and learning ...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, the 75-minute Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world renowne...
Start the day heading east from Los Angeles into the desert on your way to world famous Palm Springs...
Feel the magic of Hollywood and experience its unique history! See moviemaking landmarks, famous fil...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...