24-hour Los Angeles hop-on hop-off city tour
- Enjoy the excitement of the City of Angels by hopping on and off at your own pace with a multilingual audio guide
- Discover more than two hours of major attractions in beautiful Los Angeles including Hollywood Blvd and Beverly Hills
- Use your ticket for a full 24 hours with an unlimited number of stops
This hop-on hop-off Los Angeles tour showcases the very best the city has to offer, from the historic and revitalized downtown core to the stunning coastal landscapes and legendary beaches of Santa Monica. You have the freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own time while enjoying the comfort of the open air double decker bus.
After purchasing your pass, simply board the bus at any of the 70 stops offered and enjoy the ride until you reach a part of the city you'd like to see in more detail. Then, you're free to disembark and explore at your leisure before re-boarding and continuing the tour.
While you're on board, you'll learn about the many marvels of Los Angeles with the help of pre-recorded tour narration. Service is offered in a total of nine languages including: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French and Italian.
Each of the routes deliver over two hours of sightseeing enjoyment. They include:
Red Route (2hrs): Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stops include: Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, West Hollywood, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, Farmers Market and Melrose Ave.
Yellow Route (2hrs): Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
- Stops include: St. Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, Westwood, UCLA, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Century City and Westside Pavilion
Purple Route (2.15hrs): Downtown LA
- Stops include: Olivera St., Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Jewelry District, Bradbury Building, Fashion District, LA Live, Staples Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Cathedral of Our Lady
Blue Connector (1hr): Universal and Hollywood Bowl
- Stops include: Connecting Chinese Theatre, Universal Studios Hollywood, Hilton Universal, Sheraton Universal and Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
Orange Connector: LAX Hotels, Venice, Santa Monica and Airport Connector
- Connecting LAX area hotels with Yellow route at Stop #57 (Santa Monica Pier) - connecting LAX Hotels on Century Blvd., Custom Hotel, Loyola Marymount University, OTIS College of Art & Design, Waterside Marina Del Rey, Fisherman’s Village and Venice Beach
Grey Line (LAX Hotel Shuttle):
- If you are staying in LAX area hotels, you can take this line at 7.30am and 8.30am directly to Hollywood. There will be two evening departures at 6.30pm and 7.00pm from Stop 1: The Dolby Theatre in Hollywood to hotels near LAX. There are no stops in between and no commentary on board. Please note this shuttle does not go to LAX.
- 24 hours of unlimited sightseeing around Los Angeles
- Audio guide
- Admission to theatre's, museums, parks studios, etc.
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 3-11
6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Your tour begins at the Chinese Theater, located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard. Your voucher can be redeemed at any of the bus stops en route.
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (mandarin), Japanese, Korean, German, French & Italian
- Tours are fully narrated with the exception of the BLUE and ORANGE Connectors and the GREY line
- Unlimited stops and sightseeing for 24 hours
- Orange Connector
- First departure from stop #92 directly to Santa Monica 8:00am/returning from stop #57 5:15pm.
- Second departure from stop #92 directly to Santa Monica 8:30am/ Last returning from stop#57 5:45pm.
- Yellow Route
- First departure from stop #57 9:30am
- First departure from stop #7 10:00am
- Last full loop from stop #7 4:00pm
- Last returning from stop #57 4:45pm
- Grey Line
- First departure from stop #92 directly to Hollywood 7:30am/ Returning departure stop #1 5:00pm.
- Second departure from stop #92 directly to Hollywood 8:30am/ Last returning departure stop #1 6:30pm
- Blue Line
- First departure from stop #1 9:00am
- Last full loop from stop #1 4:30pm
- One-way departure stop #1 5:30pm
- Daily 9.00am-8.30pm
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...