Guided tour of the stone monuments from Arles
- See the UNESCO Roman aqueduct Pont du Gard
- Enjoy free time in Les Baux de Provence
- Stop at the Antiques in Saint Rémy de Provence
Discover the Roman and medieval architectures with the Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence.
You will visit the UNESCO classified Pont du Gard, also the most amazing and best-preserved part of the Roman aqueduct of Western Europe.
Climb up the village of les Baux de Provence, located upon a rock at 245 meters of altitude! Stroll through its historical center where you will see the Museum of Santons, the Hotel des Porcelets, Saint Vincent Church and beautiful houses from the 16th century.
Stop at the Antiques in Saint Rémy de Provence (Triumphal Arch and mausoleum) located in a field of olive trees, a landscape painted several times by Van Gogh.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Entrance fee to Pont du Gard
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free. Age must be mentioned upon reservation for car seat
- Children (4-11): reduced
Jules César Hôtel, 9 boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of the hotel Jules César.
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 8 April 2019 – 13 October 2019
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Departure at 8.30am | Return at 1.00pm
No tours on 1st May 2019, 25th December 2019, 1st January 2020
The city of Arles is extremely linked to the painter Van Gogh. He stayed in Arles from February 1888...
Admire Les Baux de Provence, medieval village labeled as "one of the most beautiful villages in Fran...
The joy of travelling in Provence is soaking up the stunning variety of landscapes: from fields of l...
Discover a traditional open-air market everyday in a different village of Provence and appreciate it...
Admire the hilltop villages in the Luberon hillrange famous thanks to Peter Mayle and his book 'A Ye...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...